Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

To be fully honest I don't really don't know Behati's work? I'll have a look on her thread to see what's hiding behind the freckles... :brows:

And i must admit that I maybe projected my own deviance about young girls and teddies to feel less guilty?

^Well, I wholeheartedly endorse your decision to look on Behati's thread. It's a lot more varied then one would necessarily imagine... (Y)

And as to your own guilt - well I wasn't fooling anybody either, with these kind of posts on my r

post-11221-0-1446093222-74706_thumb.png

She can't resist British singers, that's what :morning: .

OH MON DIEU!!!!

My ears are bleeding!!

Southpark-kenny-942.gifvendredi-13.gif

I must kill Kenny...

:rofl:

I thought it was kindof cute that she tried :blush: and my sister and girlfriend both said it was funny and plus it is better than Clara's song :hehe: .

But, hey! You killed Ken..nay southparkcartman.gif ! Vengence will be mine, you guys butcher.gif.

She can't resist British singers, that's what :morning: .
^She made a pop record? :blink:

It's pretty shit, isn't it?!!

:rofl:

Well...its pretty awful, though after hearing it again...I'm kindof starting to like it just a little :/ :ninja: . It could probably be randomly played in some clubs and most people might not know the difference :ninja: . But with polls in mind it would be interresting to see (if it were possible) to make a big group of people who didn't know either listen to 40 seconds of that and 40 seconds of "Womanizer" by Britney Spears and guess which one is a hit :ninja: .

3 votes needed

Score

Face

Behati 15.5

Frankie 8.5

Body

Frankie 13.5

Behati 11.5

Sexiness

Frankie 13.5

Behati 10.5

Overall

Winner: Behati Prinsloo

Wow :| . NOW the comp has really started :ddr: ! That's what I call a round :thumbsup: !

Note: First time someone lost two categories and still won

Next round coming...