Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

:rofl: Pheno just sent me this year's FB.

GET ON IT VS!

(look at em leet paint skill. MUERICA/UK)

oh god she just said she's updating...

Wait for it......

BAM UPDATED!

Psst almost turning into a nazi sign gf. MUERICA/UK/GERMANY! Break yo shit VS, get on it

Love the cross over the crotch (None for you! Puritans (good uk/usa tie).. also for CBS! It's a msg to our youth. "Don't give up the kitty till the kitty has turns into a cat!"

v5fLEGr.jpg bBbtPc7.jpg

It's like the Hunger Games. Survival of the fittest... or the biggest o.0

Oh god, it's roleplay and a subtle attempt to get the male audience in, like UFC fighting or WWE wrestling. And obviously the teenagers, because of the Hunger Games. They eat that shit up. WIN!

MissL, Pretty, we need to be VS's marketing team, we would have mad sales.

Karlie. Because she can't be an Angel, i hate Karlie, Karlie is ugly. Karlie sucks. Karlie is bad. Karlie does NOT belong in VS. Karlie is to skinny. We all hate Karlie, right? RIGHT?! RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?!

VS has also announced they are making a 10 year anniversary outfit with their golden sponsor and partner, McDonalds, Grumpycat will walk in the magnificent outfit featuring a Big Mac hamburger headpiece, a hash brown bra, a bottle of coke and some medium fries. (The apologize, they originally fitted Erin, but she began to cry because she got ketchup in her hair right before the runway, poor thing)

Why should Karlie get to stomp around like an Angel, while the rest of the Angels try not to get smushed under her big wings? What's so great about Karlie? Hm? The Angels are just as cute as Karlie. The Angels are just as smart as Karlie. People totally like Karlie just as much as they like the Angels. And when did it become okay for one person to get more privileges then the Angels huh? Because that's not what VS is about. We should totally just FIRE Karlie!

BPs6lVd.png

I just find that they are disrespectful towards alot of their models by using Candice in that quantity, she has been in nearly every event for like the past two years, I just need them to make some air, give someone else some attention, some people treat her like she's some freaking deity and she can solve anything. This is something I found ages ago on a forum here and I think it basically describes Candice, her fans, her haters and everyone:

post-11221-0-1446084346-82482_thumb.png

post-11221-0-1446084347-05521_thumb.png

(Did I ever mention how much I love debates and arguments.....LOL @ my life. Don't stop till you get yo point across. Just realised how boring my life is...)

fonzie3_zps3d8c45aa.gif

So! Basically, what you say monsieur le Baron is:

PLAESE GUYS!! Stop posting VS shituff about a wrong name on a picture or real (stupid) news from TMZ or tweeter or any other site, about VS and their models. It belongs to the other VS thread, the boring one.

Came up with something from your imagination and totally spurious and stop pissing Le Baron & moi & *insert your name here*!

OK?

OK??

image-15FE_513CA659.gif

ps: no offense to anyone/don't take it the wrong way/I apologize in advance if I hurt anyone's feeling but the truth needed to be said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW WORLD ORDER GLOBAL GOVERNMENT

EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVE #2238

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

CRIMINAL

post-40981-0-1446084351-64941_thumb.jpg

"ALIVE IF POSSIBLE, DEAD JUST AS GOOD"

post-40981-0-1446084351-67124_thumb.jpg

FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND ACCEPTABLE TASTE

TERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE

SECURE HIS FOLLOWERS AND VICTIMS

THROUGH MANDATORY REEDUCATION

OPERATION CALL SIGN: "ALL YOUR VS MODELS ARE BELONG TO US"

SENSITIVE DOCUMENT PLEASE SHRED

PHYSICIAN'S NOTE

3/11/13

Dr. Joshua Berger

New York Mount Sinai Hospital

Leni and Peter W. May Department of Orthopaedics

#231 Patient Candice Swanepoel

Grade 2 strain of the latissimus

-tenderness in the muscle, pain with resisted muscle strength testing or muscle stretch testing

-MRI imaging shows which may shows inflammation in the tendon

-aspects of the shoulder injured: the labrum and rotator cuff.

- 6-8 week recovery for a muscle strain is a reasonable estimate

*Patient attachment: A photograph of the recently developed permanent arch of her back. Patient is no longer capable of shifting back towards her natural posture.

post-40981-0-1446084352-57003_thumb.jpg

Updated March 12, 2013, ET

post-40981-0-1446084354-27835_thumb.jpg

Stocks Rally on the Blonde Trifecta

NEW YORK—More encouraging news from the Victoria's Secret helped push the Dow industrials to a third straight day of fresh highs, with consumer discretionary shares leading the gains.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 133.25 points, to 14429.49, its fourth consecutive session reaching a record close.

The Standard & Poor's 500-stock index tacked on 280 points, to 1744.26. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 972 points, to 4132.09. The Limited led the charge higher, with the sector up 7% ahead of the Federal Reserve's first round of its latest Lingerie stress-test results for the firm, providing an assessment of how the Victoria's Secret Angels would hold up under deteriorating bust conditions. Consumer discretionary far outpaced the next-biggest gainers in the S&P 500, technology and materials, which both tacked on 0.3%.

"Post-Bra-stress-test, there's hope that we see continued growth from the Pink Line" said Thomas Hollander, a senior brand manager with Victoria's Secret.

In economic news, 10,000 initial claims for jobless benefits were filed in the latest week, less than the 350,000 expected. The reading comes ahead of Friday's closely watched Victoria's Secret Panty report.

Analytics said Lingerie based job growth was higher than expected in February. Among other U.S. data, the trade deficit for January was $14.45 billion, lower than economists' projections of a $43 billion deficit. Fourth-quarter productivity grew 4.9%, more than the 1.6% expected, and fourth-quarter unit labor costs grew 4.6%, above expectations of a 4.4% increase.

The morning's data were "a bit of a mixed bag," said Barry Walter, president and chief executive of Booty Research, which oversees a stock of 3.7 billion panties. "But I think people are trying to squeeze into their fashion bras anyway they can."