Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

No Dave! It's obviously a conspiracy!!! :chicken: They didn't announce Josephine's Angel contract to throw us off the scent for the Fantasy Bra. They can't fool us though. We know Jo is The Real Angel.

For real though, I think it's going to be Candice again. Bee and Lily were strong contenders last year, but has barely done VS this year. If they do give it to a new Angel though, Elsa wouldn't surprise me. Hell, the way things have been done this year, no one would surprise me for the FB tbh. :ninja:

No Dave! It's obviously a conspiracy!!! :chicken: They didn't announce Josephine's Angel contract to throw us off the scent for the Fantasy Bra. They can't fool us though. We know Jo is The Real Angel.

For real though, I think it's going to be Candice again. Bee and Lily were strong contenders last year, but has barely done VS this year. If they do give it to a new Angel though, Elsa wouldn't surprise me. Hell, the way things have been done this year, no one would surprise me for the FB tbh. :ninja:

:rofl: It's all connected to The Illuminati.

My money is still on Bee so they can one-two punch us all and give us that second Maroon 5 performance and let Adam Levine make an even bigger ass of himself (and so someone throws sugar at him again). Other than her, Candice has the next best shot. #KateorStella4FB

I heard VS said Kate can wear the fantasy bra if she asks to wear it in English.

LMAO, best thing I've read in a while :rofl:

It's going to be Adriana or Candice for the FB y'all, it's the 20th show and there's no way a BB is getting it, I can see VS doing something like 2000 extra expensive and promoting it big time.

+1.

Do they generally start pushing whoever they give the FB to more on social media in the months leading up to it? Minus last year since Adriana and Alessandra don't work enough with the brand for them to post tons of pictures.

Behati is on yet another catalog cover. That catalog is arriving in homes next week.

I think right now their main focus is the new angels and they're still focused on the Bombshell campaign.

Next one I believe is the BBV and that limited edition fragrance they'll probably combine the two and have in store signing with Elsa since she is part of both.

I can totally see Candice getting the FB bra again but I think Behati will get it or maybe Lily will get it then depart and Josephine will come in.

I think the main focus is the new angels too which makes sense, they need to get their face out there. Candice and Lily have only shot with VS a few times this year, Behati more than the two of them combined but still less than some of the newer girls. 

I just have a feeling it's Behati's year, especially with how much they seem to be pushing her. Lily hasn't worked with them nearly enough to be a contender and I do think she's on her way out, Jojo would be a good replacement.