Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

10 days? That's about how long the swim special took. I'm interested to see who's involved in it. It also seems a little weird to be doing such a big swim shoot in May when these products won't be available for two months, well into summer, but whatever floats your boat, VS. 

The more I see Josephine's pics for VS the more I can't understand why they didn't get that girl a contract. I mean... She's just born to shoot lingerie and swim. Maybe she's not that good in video or with the talking stuff? Still doesn't make sense, since they contracted Kate G. :idk:

I hope Josephine doesn't get the Lais treatment for 5 years or whatever she was in before getting the Angel contract last month.

The more I see Josephine's pics for VS the more I can't understand why they didn't get that girl a contract. I mean... She's just born to shoot lingerie and swim. Maybe she's not that good in video or with the talking stuff? Still doesn't make sense, since they contracted Kate G. :idk:

I hope Josephine doesn't get the Lais treatment for 5 years or whatever she was in before getting the Angel contract last month.

I thought maybe that was why so I watched a couple of videos/interviews with her and she's really bubbly and personable. I don't know what VS is doing with her because she shoots with them more than anyone and had been yet wasn't signed with the crop of girls. But I fear she'll be the new Lais in terms of working with them a bunch for years without getting that contract. 

She's lot better than even the veteran angels, believe it or not!

She's lot better than even the veteran angels, believe it or not!

I don't find hard to believe it at all, actually. She really seems like a very charismatic girl just looking at the photos. :)

The fact that Josephine Is working for VS more than any of the angels Is so weird, they should be pushing the new angels as much as possible.

What If they end up announcing more 5 angels until the fashion show?? This way they would have 20 angels for the 20 years VSFS anniversary. I know this would be beyond crazy but after the 10 angels announcement nothing would shock me. 

If they would add 5 more by the end of the year I would like to see Josephine, Shanina, Kelly, Bregje, which I doubt that's gonna happen. they just added 10. that's just too mich already.