Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

as an example; not intelligent enough to tell apart the word bimbo and slut.

I think she just said ur a bimbo Ophelia!

So are you a slut or stupid?

dontgetit :|

I thought a bimbo was a Chimpanzee anyway :idk: so I am kind of confuse? That is a Bamboon

post-19830-1295570010_thumb.jpeg

Look like a bimbo to me^^ and not much like Candice

This thread is becoming as fun as The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread! (Y)

Who would even imagine that?! Not Monsieur Le Baron for sure!

Hey guys things are getting a bit nasty here. Besides we're just talking about models. They're paid to make the clothes look good, not paid to be smart or clever or personable, except maybe at VS, where that has become part of the VS marketing ploy. It's not like models, VS or HC, worked hard for years to get where they are. They didn't put in the kind of grueling, dedicated practice and hard work - day in day out, many hours every single day - like say a ballerina or classical musician. They're just pretty girls (and with HC often not particularly pretty girls) who just happened to be in the right place at the right time and got "discovered" by some modeling agent in search of the "look" of the moment.

Hey guys things are getting a bit nasty here. Besides we're just talking about models. They're paid to make the clothes look good, not paid to be smart or clever or personable, except maybe at VS, where that has become part of the VS marketing ploy. It's not like models, VS or HC, worked hard for years to get where they are. They didn't put in the kind of grueling, dedicated practice and hard work - day in day out, many hours every single day - like say a ballerina or classical musician. They're just pretty girls (and with HC often not particularly pretty girls) who just happened to be in the right place at the right time and got "discovered" by some modeling agent in search of the "look" of the moment.
This says it all. While the models' only job is to act well enough to get booked repeatedly by brands, in VS's case, that's different, hence the debate over the last 5-or-so pages. They are spokespersons and we should be able to discuss their ability in that department. However, I don't see the point in the name calling over the last page.

I though been a spoke model, was able to know how to talk. but Alessandra, Adriana, and Candice don't qualify. everything candice say doesn't make sense, she just to me a cute girl that doesn't know what she talking about, she seem to me like she's in the clouds. but in Alessandra and Adriana case I just don't understand what they are saying. and for how many year have they been modelling for an american brand? maybe 10 year or more, I would expected from them to know how to speak english by now.

anyways talking about victoria's secret models, I like the new faces: lais ribeiro, chrishell stubb, and kate upton they are amazing.

I though been a spoke model, was able to know how to talk. but Alessandra, Adriana, and Candice don't qualify. everything candice say doesn't make sense, she just to me a cute girl that doesn't know what she talking about, she seem to me like she's in the clouds. but in Alessandra and Adriana case I just don't understand what they are saying. and for how many year have they been modelling for an american brand? maybe 10 year or more, I would expected from them to know how to speak english by now.

anyways talking about victoria's secret models, I like the new faces: lais ribeiro, chrishell stubb, and kate upton they are amazing.

Thank you! This is so true, well except for Alessandra her English is perfect to me.

They obvioulsy are gonna start grooming Brooklyn to be they're next SI bombshell type after Marisa.

I can see that happening. I'm not a fan myself, but I can see her appeal. Large breasts, blonde hair, an SI fan base, and famous husband - all of those things work in her favor.

VS could still use a redhead and an Asian in their line-up. It doesn't have to be fire truck dominant red, but I could see Rosie standing out with a deep reddish color or red toned highlights against darker hair. I just wish VS wouldn't use so many pictures of her (Rosie) with her lips slightly parted. Given the quality of some of their catalog pictures, her shots can easily venture into that softcore category for me.

Bimbos are dumb, they can't differentiate Lindsay and Erin.

Speaking of which, textless, tagful GQ

post-36478-1296572378_thumb.png

And that Candice Swimmingpool on the picture <_< Always posing like she is a bimbo in a window in Amsterdam!!

And how can I know who is Erin and Lindsay without the text!? :mad:

I just know one is prettier than the other :whistle:

Back to actual VS information...

From VS Facebook

Candice, Erin & Lily will dish about love, romance & everything V-Day in our next online chat—live from our Herald Square store in NYC—Wednesday, 6-6:30pm ET. Tune in on our Facebook page & ask your questions live, or submit them right here!