Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Pros for Lily:

Amazing body

AMERICAN working in an American company novel concept eh? By America for America in a time where we need the motto the most. :heart:

Articulate/Well Spoken

Famous Boyfriend which brings press

Relatable personality (btw one of the few models currently working for VS other then Erin/Lindsay/Ale@times)

Like it or not she makes sense for the brand till VS says otherwise.

^Erin and Lindsay have personalities? They've kept those well-hidden! :shifty:

I take your point about US girls appealing to a US audience (and it's always struck me as weird that VS hasn't insisted on more 'homegrown' representatives before, after all it's only recently that they've even expanded into Canada! :o ) but - and I may be bias - if you're talking personable then Behati takes some beating...

^ No you're not biased, i've seen Lily in interviews/videos/etc & i don't find her cool or funny or anything :idk: & Behati does have the best personality out of all the VS girls, they should contract more girls like her :laugh:

^ No you're not biased, i've seen Lily in interviews/videos/etc & i don't find her cool or funny or anything :idk:

Indeed, I personally find Lily kind of depressing, but she does seem relatable as she is kind of an everyday girl. It's not what VS usually sells with though...

Don't be a Tyra, everyone has a personality, just not necessarily an excessively outgoing one. At least they don't spit out rehearsed speeches or sleezy-double entendeurs all the time unlike Candice and to an extent Rosie and actually convey a sense of who they are aside from their job as walking-talking Barbie dolls.
I take your point about US girls appealing to a US audience (and it's always struck me as weird that VS hasn't insisted on more 'homegrown' representatives before, after all it's only recently that they've even expanded into Canada! :o ) but - and I may be bias - if you're talking personable then Behati takes some beating...
They did have girls like Tyra and Stephanie in the beginning, then (like the whole fashion world) they went for the Brazilians.

And Behati, while very charming, is IMO better suited for PINK than VS, which VS seems to have picked up on.

Don't be a Tyra, everyone has a personality, just not necessarily an excessively outgoing one. At least they don't spit out rehearsed speeches or sleezy-double entendeurs all the time unlike Candice and to an extent Rosie and actually convey a sense of who they are aside from their job as walking-talking Barbie dolls.

And Behati, while very charming, is IMO better suited for PINK than VS, which VS seems to have picked up on.

^I'm not debating whether Behati is any good for the 'main' line (or even for PINK). I appreciate that not everybody has the same regard for her as I do. I was simply questioning Pretty's list of VS models who have a personality - and was querying how Lindsay and Erin (and Ale come to that, maybe Ale especially) could get the personality nod ahead of Behati? :idk:

And god no, I wouldn't wish a Tyra-style personality on anyone! And nor do I mistake brashness or shouting as necessarily passing for interesting. Though, like it or not (and I'm not saying you have to like Behati's personality either), Tyra does have a distinctive persona - even if it is just a self-obsessed, know-it-all, one. :whistle:

Heidi stood out, personality-wise, too; as did Gisele - and more recently Marisa. I don't think I could pinpoint anything in particular about Erin or Lindsay, or even tell their personalities apart except that they seem nice...

I like Erin and I think she has personality. She's seem very down to earth, Just because she doesn't seem to eveywhere like a bimbo and annoying like candice does not mean she has no personality. as some other angels seem conceited to me (not going to mention names because their fan are going to insane). To me Erin seem very reserved person. And been reserved does not mean that you don't have a personality.

And god no, I wouldn't wish a Tyra-style personality on anyone! And nor do I mistake brashness or shouting as necessarily passing for interesting. Though, like it or not (and I'm not saying you have to like Behati's personality either), Tyra does have a distinctive persona - even if it is just a self-obsessed, know-it-all, one. :whistle:

Heidi stood out, personality-wise, too; as did Gisele - and more recently Marisa. I don't think I could pinpoint anything in particular about Erin or Lindsay, or even tell their personalities apart except that they seem nice...

I do like Behati's personality, I just don't think she fits what I see as a VS model personality-wise. Also, I have read a lot of postive comments about Erin's personality. Lindsay, not as much, but I do like her personality nonetheless.

been is a slut and been an airhead is totally something different.

how can you say is pretty much the same thing.

now did I said candice was a slut? No. did I say candice is a bimbo? yes.

and pretty much everybody know that she is an airhead.

is a bimbo a bad word? No. It just means that your not intelligent enough.

as an example; not intelligent enough to tell apart the word bimbo and slut.

as an example; not intelligent enough to tell apart the word bimbo and slut.

I think she just said ur a bimbo Ophelia!

So are you a slut or stupid?

dontgetit :|

I thought a bimbo was a Chimpanzee anyway :idk: so I am kind of confuse?

post-19830-1295570010_thumb.jpeg

Look like a bimbo to me^^ and not much like Candice

This thread is becoming as fun as The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread! (Y)

Who would even imagine that?! Not Monsieur Le Baron for sure!