Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ I think it has to do with her Calzedonia contract? They wouldn't be too thrilled to see their spokesperson selling VS swimsuits 

it might be the case.. you're right, MissLimaVzla.. but still I hate just seeing her only in the most basic VS photoshoots :(

The fact that they're already filming the stuff between the segments for the Show is making me thinking even more about the fact that maybe they're doing the show live this year. Since they're doing it on December 2, which is already very far.

The fact that they're already filming the stuff between the segments for the Show is making me thinking even more about the fact that maybe they're doing the show live this year. Since they're doing it on December 2, which is already very far.

I wonder how that would work out, since, between both takes, they have a chance to shoot different angles and then they have that month of time to edit and add effects into the show. Didn't they have their first few shows live?

I wonder how that would work out, since, between both takes, they have a chance to shoot different angles and then they have that month of time to edit and add effects into the show. Didn't they have their first few shows live?

Yes, they did. I wonder that too, though. I don't know... It's just a guess :) Or maybe they're planning a HUGE show with so much more efforts than usual so they're doing things in advance to make sure everything is prepared and perfect for the date. We'll see.

Who do you think will get the Fantasy Bra? I was hoping for Doutzen but I can't see her walking the show this year... She said she isn't in a hurry to lose the baby weight and get back on the runway!

I was literally just talking about this, but, if it's Adriana and Alessandra's last year, I think there should be something special for them both like both of them getting a FB. It'd be perfect timing since the show is already getting a lot of hype due to its location, and it'd be a perfect farewell for their most popular angels. However, looking at it realistically, I think either Behati would get it due to her wedding to an A-lister or Adriana because the show is in London and she's their most popular angel.

I was literally just talking about this, but, if it's Adriana and Alessandra's last year, I think there should be something special for them both like both of them getting a FB. It'd be perfect timing since the show is already getting a lot of hype due to its location, and it'd be a perfect farewell for their most popular angels. However, looking at it realistically, I think either Behati would get it due to her wedding to an A-lister or Adriana because the show is in London and she's their most popular angel.

I will have to disagree with you on this one. If it's their last year i think that's exactly the reason why VS won't give them the FB. They dont want their sales to decrease after adri and ale leave. So i think they will boost other angels (as they did with candice last year) to make them more visible to overcome the fact that they biggest angels are going to be out. It's just my point in this case .. Which makes me think it's between lily and behati (i would bet for lily)

I doubt they are going to have the show live, unless they are planning to air it live in London and then in the US but I doubt it because even if they are trying to make it in Europe, CBS still has the legal rights for the show ... Remember the time difference, y'all and making it live means it will be either way way too early in the US or way way too late in Europe. 

I would love to have a live show tho, it means VS has less chances of doing shitty editing and blurring the models' butts

Makes sense that they're filming all the intro and cut scenes early now. They usually have a month to edit, and now they'll have a week. 

BREAKING : Lindsay will do a new Pelotonia ride soon.
http://pelotonia.org/news/release/pelotonia-announces-second-start-location/
https://twitter.com/LindzEllingson/status/495689883508572161

VS hasn't commented on it though. So, yeah.

They just posted about it on their instagram today. 

^ That's what I just said, I'm a witch XD!

Maybe is just to have those things done prev to the show and then is just edit the content of the show itself for the CBS broadcast and don't postpone much time. perhaps to have it all in few weeks. (?)