Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

O.o Cindy has done like 3 or 4 shoots with them and only has a handful of pics to show for it. Hardly taking Gracie's place.

Anyway, Gracie is on her way to the Bahamas also, according to the tags on a recent Insta post. So that's Candice, Nadine, Gracie, Cindy, Jac so far? That we know about. Elsa is vacationing so won't be there and Lais is in Tulum doing whatever (I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that they'll start putting her in swim again).

Actually, Lais isn't going to the Bahamas next. She said her next stop is LA, so I think she's hinting she'll be filming the holiday commercial starting tomorrow since tinat2 said they were working on it this week.

I mentioned the Tulum bit as in I was ruling her out, not that I thought she was going to be joining the others. (:

Actually, Lais isn't going to the Bahamas next. She said her next stop is LA, so I think she's hinting she'll be filming the holiday commercial starting tomorrow since tinat2 said they were working on it this week.

I mentioned the Tulum bit as in I was ruling her out, not that I thought she was going to be joining the others. (:

Oh, sorry! 

But, yes, I have noticed that Lais hasn't been involved with any swim this year but they have been using a lot of newer models for it all (Camille, Britt, Kelly, Cindy, Jac, etc). I wonder if it has anything to do with them wanting new faces involved with their shoots instead of focusing on a select few girls like the previous years.

Ey watching my videos of the show's , note that izabel goulart, chanel iman and erin heatherton were officers angel of Vs and did not use FB, there is some other Angel? I think is sad

Helena Christensen, Yasmeen Ghauri, Inés Rivero, Stephanie Seymour, Karen Mulder, Laetitia Casta, Rosie Huntington Whiteley and soon enough Lindsay Ellingson. Also, Chandra North if you count filler Angels.

Ey watching my videos of the show's , note that izabel goulart, chanel iman and erin heatherton were officers angel of Vs and did not use FB, there is some other Angel? I think is sad

Helena Christensen, Yasmeen Ghauri, Inés Rivero, Stephanie Seymour, Karen Mulder, Laetitia Casta, Rosie Huntington Whiteley and soon enough Lindsay Ellingson. Also, Chandra North if you count filler Angels.

rosie, forget it completely, she left vs soon. lindsay is still an angel his contract has not expired. when other models walk on fb it was so important now?