Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Elsa is amazing I don't know why does it take them so long to make her an Angel, when Karlie became Angel they didn't even push her or anything, even Martha got solo event in Toronto and she is Angel, it pisses me of much

Martha is not angel.

Elsa is amazing I don't know why does it take them so long to make her an Angel, when Karlie became Angel they didn't even push her or anything, even Martha got solo event in Toronto and she is Angel, it pisses me of much

:banghead:

If anything Elsa is the one they promoted the best. She's the face of PINK, she's the one all their young clientele know and love, she's had dozens of events over the last 3 years. Karlie might be out the door soon because Young girls don't know her and women don't like her. Elsa won't have this problem.

If anything Elsa is the one they promoted the best. She's the face of PINK, she's the one all their young clientele know and love, she's had dozens of events over the last 3 years. Karlie might be out the door soon because Young girls don't know her and women don't like her. Elsa won't have this problem.

Elsa is real Angel Material and her personallity seems nice, I really hope VS makes her an Angel this year.

btw i meant Martha is not an Angel, i fixed it now.

:rofl: I feel this overwhelming urge to go against the consensus.

Martha would be a great angel

Cara better walk the show

The hype isn't real this year

Lindsay or Ale for FB

Chrissy T 4 solo cover (clearly the thread for this)

#caps lifestyle... all y'all lookin thirsty in you instagram post

Karlie totally staying an Angel.

post-1004-0-1446077422-5711_thumb.gif

feel better Savvy?

Elsa is real Angel Material and her personallity seems nice, I really hope VS makes her an Angel this year.

btw i meant Martha is not an Angel, i fixed it now.

YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSS SUPER YES. ELSA IS PERFECT..!!. THE NEXT ANGEL PLEASE VS

:rofl: I feel this overwhelming urge to go against the consensus.

Martha would be a great angel

Cara better walk the show

The hype isn't real this year

Lindsay or Ale for FB

Chrissy T 4 solo cover (clearly the thread for this)

#caps lifestyle... all y'all lookin thirsty in you instagram post

Karlie totally staying an Angel.

post-36478-0-1446077423-50754_thumb.gif

feel better Savvy?

I'll raise you with a double threat Chrissy/Chanel cover. And I don't really car about Karlie but aside from that, I totally agree.

Omg O.o

Pobre Martha.. bad photoshop

post-36478-0-1446077423-49853_thumb.png

You do realize that's her actual real body, withOUT photoshop right? VS forgot to make her look fuller.