Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Was there confirmation of Ale being there that I missed? Her instagram doesn't make it seem like she is. 

She's usually in Brentwood though, she could be doing family stuff and still drive to the VS location.

nothing on lindsay yet, but lindsay hasn't even shot for the vs holiday shoots and she's been MIA from literally every shoot this year. I'm thinking an erin heatherton type situation is occuring, only, in erin's case, she at least got a few shoots, a commercial shoot (even if she was cut out of it), and an event appearance.

I doubt Lindsay will be there. She has a bike marathon this weekend in New York, although I'm not sure how long they're shooting for. 

^ Was there confirmation of Ale being there that I missed? Her instagram doesn't make it seem like she is. 

She's usually in Brentwood though, she could be doing family stuff and still drive to the VS location.

But you would think if she was on set she or someone else would post pictures of her there. It's entirely possible she's filming with Karlie or something on another day. I'm just saying she hasn't been confirmed yet. 

Oh wow they're making the set look like London! Hopefully the commercial and the VSFS will tie in together, that would be epic!! It would be cool if the VSFS became an extension of the commercial.

I think they're doing two seperate themes because Lais, Behati, and Lily were a part of a romantic, lighter theme and on the VS instagram they tagged one of Lais's pics with ballet. So I think Candice, Martha, and Jasmine (why do they like that trio so much together?) are doing the 50sog theme while Lais, Bee, and Lily stick to a lighter one. Like day and night, love and lust type stuff.