Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It happens on December 2nd and airs December 9th. That's probably why they're filming the opening scenes/backstage interviews now, so they have a longer time to edit it and then from Dec 2-9 they're going to edit the runway footage.

Ooohh sure. This year is different is not in NY. THANKS

Toni is in Bahamas too, I guess she's going to shoot for Swim again

And I'm happy there's no non-Angels shooting for Christmas TBH. I think the less girls the better, they already have enough girls as it is to add even more, especially considering the other girls wouldn't add any diversity to the commercial anyway

Does this means Lindsay is out tho? She missed the whole holiday thing and the VSFS credits now too.

^ No Angels? I'm pretty sure Lily and Candice are shooting, and wasn't Adriana on her way to somewhere with a VS photographer? I highly doubt they brought in Lily and Candice to shoot the opening credits and then told them to go home.

Shit i meant non-Angels :rofl:

Fixed it. 

It looks like so far there's just Angels there + Lais. I really hope they keep it that way