Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Erin was "difficult to work with"?

Well, to me it sounds like PinkCouture was right about the reasons of her weight gain... :/

Poor Erin. I kinda feel sorry for her.

I am hoping they are not letting her go b/c of her weight gain. That would be a bad move on VS' part esp since she looks better now :/

^ Don't you remember last year when Erin's hat fell of before the runway that she just stood there and wanted the hat back on unlike embrace her inner Karolina and work with what she's got? That's a pain in the ass for VS, there have been a few other supposed incidents where she's come off as unprofessional. Now that she isn't dating Leo anymore, it gives VS more of a reason to want to abandon her 

Could you mention the other examples? The hat thing did seem a little contrived to me whereas Karolina's shoe / corset problems caused real emotion and stress. On the other hand, Erin's hair was less than perfect when she stepped on to the runway so maybe she did feel a little self-conscious since she didn't have a chance to check herself in the mirror.

Erin? A filler? o.O After Candice she has been the most used model since 2009. Her Angel status has never been in doubt until now, she had been in every campaign, commercial and basically everything VS did. I doubt she wasn't selling enough, there's a reason why VS used her so much since she got her contract, which hasn't been the case with Lindsay or Lily who have had a weird relationship with VS from day one, so I say they would be fillers but that def wasn't the case with Erin.

And I also think it's a mistake to assume VS dropped Erin, it could have been her decision to leave. Not everyone wants to model bras & panties for a decade, she also just changed management so there's a chance she simply decided it was time to move on while she was still able to make something else for her career instead of getting stuck with VS like Adriana & Alessandra are and how Candice & Behati will be in five years. I doubt VS suddenly decided to let her go, unless she fucked it up big time I don't see a reason why Erin would go from go-to girl to GTFA from here in a matter of weeks. If this was about her weight gain VS could simply ask her to lose some weight as they've done before with other girls, so it has to be something else.

Wow I did not see that coming :o Although a lot has been going on in her life so maybe this has been a year of changes... And she has changed as a person so I did wonder if that would mean they would grow apart.

Erin and Nicki Minaj incident annoyed me and I didn't like how long Rihanna hanged onto Doutzen either so if the Angels bitched about that they have me on their side :D

Regarding erin, just watch the end of this video (around 1:10). It was the last event she did for VS. This says it all haha:

Wow I did not see that coming  :o Although a lot has been going on in her life so maybe this has been a year of changes... And she has changed as a person so I did wonder if that would mean they would grow apart.

I'll always have a soft spot for Miranda but she is not my number one favorite like back in the day and it partly probably has to do with the changes in her personality :/

Maybe there really wasn't an incident between Erin and Nicki but I was referring to how Erin didn't really get the chance to have her moment at the end of the runway which is not too much to ask because these models wait for the show all year and artists like Nicki could perform on stage every weekend if they wanted.

Regarding erin, just watch the end of this video (around 1:10). It was the last event she did for VS. This says it all haha: