Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'd like to see Candice put on 75 pounds and still feel sexy walking around in front of millions of people barely dressed.  Jesus Christ I can't believe she just said that :rofl:

Translation:

Troll[OFF] Hi I'm pretty, and your not, suck it fatties... Go ahead and slip into something that makes me look amazing and watch your back fat take over. Confidant aren't ya?

Troll[ON] Hi! <smiley face> VS taught me that everyone is sexy when they're confidant ... and it's true <smiley face>... it's not a matter of what size you are, everyone is sexy in their own special way <smiley face>

In all seriousness tho, I'm still not sure how I feel about Chanel doing VS again. She wasn't exactly the best choice ever made for an Angel IMO and I don't think she fits the brand at all, I do have to say she is looking a lot better these days than in 2010 so I'll just wait for her new pictures to judge

What I think of when it comes to VS diversity:

cadc1d282649029.jpg

But y'know, girls in lingerie.

Anyway. xD I agree Chanel isn't really a great fit, at least for mainline. I thought she was cute in the Pink stuff she did. She can pull off the "young and sassy college girl" look. I just don't see her as seductive sexy like for mainline.

In all seriousness tho, I'm still not sure how I feel about Chanel doing VS again. She wasn't exactly the best choice ever made for an Angel IMO and I don't think she fits the brand at all, I do have to say she is looking a lot better these days than in 2010 so I'll just wait for her new pictures to judge

I agree. She doesn't really fit the main VS brand but she's ok for PINK.

Chanel, as much as I dislike her, is a decent model. For some reason her VS work was subpar and she didn't shine.

Anyway. xD I agree Chanel isn't really a great fit, at least for mainline. I thought she was cute in the Pink stuff she did. She can pull off the "young and sassy college girl" look. I just don't see her as seductive sexy like for mainline.

GMTA smily%20new%20one.gif

Edited by PinkCouture

I personally feel they tried to go too far too fast with Chanel. They should have gone the Behati route and left her in the PINK/lounge clothing stuff for a few years instead of making her an Angel right off the bat.

They have been doing the same mistake, IMO, with Karlie. Sure she's buzzworthy and all that but I'm not sure she is that big of a seller for VS's "adult" clients. I think she has an edge over Chanel, though.