Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I know nothing about Ale and her boyfriend's financial situation, but I've noticed how they are always so distant with each other, no touching no kissing, and when they do its kind of fake. I've never thought to bring it as a topic for discussion, since its pretty annoy I digging up into peoples personal lives, but now that its official, I guess we can talk abo it. Sorry for her, maybe its for the best.

I have a very innocent (oui, really :Angel:) question...

does anyone know who that natural drop dead beautiful girl is and what happened to her?

Some people say she is this girl

but it's "NO WAY" the same girl

nothing match.

It's the exact same girl with a bit less weight and blonder...
agree! she definitely does a lot of workout and eats healthy! if you do that, and have a thinner basic body, here's the result (maybe too much for a lingerie model,maybe she shouldn't have to look like a fitness model).but i think she looks great in both ways. but prefer her current look, because of her face now. earlier it was too rounded to me, and this hairstyle fits her more imo. the only thing what i don't like, that this gave her an icequeen, evil bitch , bad step-sister look...:-)

It's not true. Ale herself said everything is "fine".

Thats what they all say then months later split. Once speculation start and the star tries to make everything seem fine, even show pda but soon turns out its was true.

But who am I to say that because I haven't seen any evidence that they aren't ok. And I think they may just be doing that because of what happend with him driving with their son in his lap thing.

My two cents about Candice and her changes- I think it all goes back to the old modeling cliché 'room impact'. As with Heidi Klum way back in her brunette days- beautiful and sexy, but not the 'knock your socks off' look that the more lean, angular look and blond hair makes...

Ben Watts is in St. Barths shooting Swim, so far he has shot Magda, Toni, Jac & Gracie. 

The shoot Frida & Jac did was in Santa Monica, I'm not sure of who was the photographer, I'm assuming it was James because he is in LA right now.