Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Sui looks awesome!!!

Thanks for all the information about the prices and quality of the stuff. I haven't bought from VS in years. I usually only bought swimsuits (around 2006-2013), and then yoga pants/PINK stuff. That's stupid on their end that their quality is shitty but they wanna charge so much. It doesn't look like it's working out too great for them if they are closing so many stores and I know people who aren't buying VS anymore and have moved to different brands as well. 

7 hours ago, bump said:

Thanks for all the information about the prices and quality of the stuff. I haven't bought from VS in years. I usually only bought swimsuits (around 2006-2013), and then yoga pants/PINK stuff. That's stupid on their end that their quality is shitty but they wanna charge so much. It doesn't look like it's working out too great for them if they are closing so many stores and I know people who aren't buying VS anymore and have moved to different brands as well. 

Personally I think these are the main issues with VS.

1. As I have said numerous times throughout the years the quality (and designs) have consistently gone down while the price points keep increasing.

2. Lack of social awareness of what's going on in the general society and the forecasting of trends. On top of that the reluctance to change, improve and adapt to the current consumer & retail landscape.

3. Poor, disorganization, and sometimes tone deaf of PR efforts & messaging, and their cultural incompetence.

They are trying to salvage the brand and resolve #2 & #3 but it will take awhile b/c they are in pretty deep with those 2 issues. It will take a lot of effort to crawl out of the hole that are in.

12 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I think it means they are going to either remove totally or replace the photos they usually have up on their walls and [semi-] permanent displays.

I think you may be right on by this. If they are changing from “sexy” to “comfy” it makes sense to change out the photos. 

I love those two Lunar New Year ads! Dear VS, that is how you can do the ads for the campaigns! Please?? 

the valentine's campaign surprised me. i expected something worse, like the christmas campaign lol but i like it so far, even though it's not as good as old vs campaigns (those years will never come back, sadly)

about the fll x vs new collection: LOVE IT. taylor looks amazing, so happy they chose her this time. the lingerie is so feminine and delicate and the clothes are really cute but the truth is fll never disappoints imo

4 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Some of Taylor's picture made me uncomfortable, some are quite disturbing if you ask me... That's just my opinion tho.

4 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Absolutely! I don't understand why they have to infantilize her and use all those bows and cutesy stuff. Especially since she's wearing lingerie. 

Agreed, she looks great in some pictures but in others she looks like a child :pinch:

On 1/13/2021 at 5:06 AM, GlitterAndWings said:

Absolutely! I don't understand why they have to infantilize her and use all those bows and cutesy stuff. Especially since she's wearing lingerie. 

+1

I was really liking the campaign until I saw those photos. They don't feel right.