Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

I doubt the working with another swim brand ban is used for non-angels because Lorena and Megan wouldn't have shot; Lorena has Dilliards and Megan has Bamba Swim. 

ooohh good point didnt know

21 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

That was such a strong group but its making me miss Jac. 

+1

Jac deserves credit because even though she left VS shortly after,  she made sure that enough people got to know about her.

Kate OTOH :ninja:  I bet most people still dont know who Kate is

9 minutes ago, elfstone said:

+1

Jac deserves credit because even though she left VS shortly after,  she made sure that enough people got to know about her.

Kate OTOH :ninja:  I bet most people still dont know who Kate is

Jac wasn’t new to the industry when she became an angel though so of course she’s going to be more well known. She’s been around since 2007 whereas Kate got her start in 2014. 

4 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

I doubt the working with another swim brand ban is used for non-angels because Lorena and Megan wouldn't have shot; Lorena has Dilliards and Megan has Bamba Swim. 

Actually, it could depend on the contract. It’s possible the non-compete isn’t from VS end. S&S could potentially have a non-compete for other swim campaigns during the duration of their campaign, where as I can’t see Dillard’s bothering with their catalog girls. Not saying that is the case, but it’s not unreasonable either. 

@claudiawilliams sure Grace will be the next angel of VS, if the girls signed their contract Angel in 2015 (except Elsa who signed 2014) and the contracts as I remember at that time were 1 to 3 years, now in April / May 2019 we should see go some angels (I wish so much that stella is in that group) I even hope to see Elsa and achieved everything with VS, opening, SO, FB and before stalling with them it is better to dedicate other big goals in modeling.

I would like to have between 5 and 8 angels no more than that.