Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Jo will be gone by this years show. The more I concentrate on her face the more it spooks me out :ninja:

Like here she looks like a nasty old lady :mellow:

Plus theres something else about her, maybe it has to do with her attitude but she doesnt seem the confident type during the VS events. :/

15 minutes ago, elfstone said:

I think Jo will be gone by this years show. The more I concentrate on her face the more it spooks me out :ninja:

Like here she looks like a nasty old lady :mellow:

Plus theres something else about her, maybe it has to do with her attitude but she doesnt seem the confident type during the VS events. :/

Ming Xi and Sui He has a prettier face than Jo & Ale. 

WTF why would VS drop Jo, she is there new obsession 

That photo tho, Even Ming looks a decade younger than Jo. WHILE she is in reality 5 years older :mellow:

AND Jo's not alone. VS have this problem, even if they dont see it that way, in that they have far too many models who are past their prime.And  I'm not just talking about fake lips, fake titties and cringey attitudes :/

Sui looks like a FUCKIN GODDESS in comparison, in spite of her skintone

tumblr_omir4niCEh1utnmngo1_540.jpgtumblr_omisbmyePA1utnmngo1_540.jpgtumblr_omk3am4b8W1tpkgdko4_540.jpgtumblr_omk3am4b8W1tpkgdko2_540.jpgtumblr_omk3am4b8W1tpkgdko3_540.jpgtumblr_omk3am4b8W1tpkgdko1_540.jpg

tumblr_omeh60eQcY1tpkgdko3_500.jpgtumblr_omeh60eQcY1tpkgdko4_500.jpg

9 minutes ago, elfstone said:

That photo tho, Even Ming looks a decade younger than Jo. WHILE she is in reality 5 years older :mellow:

AND Jo's not alone. VS have this problem, even if they dont see it that way, in that they have far too many models who are past their prime.And  I'm not just talking about fake lips, fake titties and cringey attitudes :/

Sui looks like a FUCKIN GODDESS in comparison, even though she dont have my ideal skintone :o

tumblr_omir4niCEh1utnmngo1_540.jpgtumblr_omisbmyePA1utnmngo1_540.jpgtumblr_omk3am4b8W1tpkgdko4_540.jpgtumblr_omk3am4b8W1tpkgdko2_540.jpgtumblr_omk3am4b8W1tpkgdko3_540.jpgtumblr_omk3am4b8W1tpkgdko1_540.jpg

tumblr_omeh60eQcY1tpkgdko3_500.jpgtumblr_omeh60eQcY1tpkgdko4_500.jpg

Agree. Jo looks older than her real age