Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

20 minutes ago, 500daysofbryan said:

I believe the fantasy bra was shot today with Bellemere based on certain posts from social media.

This one? That takes Taylor out of the running. She's in LA. 

IMG_1106.PNG

Edit: Jasmine's snaps looked like she was at the location they've been shooting at this week. :idk: 

21 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

This one? That takes Taylor out of the running. She's in LA. 

IMG_1106.PNG

Edit: Jasmine's snaps looked like she was at the location they've been shooting at this week. :idk: 

Yes and Joe was there. VS sent him to film.

It seems they've been sending the Angels to re-shoot Holiday Lingerie items. The only girls who haven't re-shot are Martha, Stella, and Jasmine I believe.

Edit: Martha shot with Bellemere two days ago. It seems Jasmine, Stella, and Romee are the only ones who haven't re-shot?

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I don't think Lais has unless I missed the shoot. 

Lais shot at the mansion a while back, so did Sara, Jo, and Elsa. They've been shooting almost all the holiday products again at the mansion for a while now.

Elsa, Josphine, and Jasmine shot with Guy a while back at the same looking set from last year.

I thought you meant just from the shoot that has been going on this week. Kelly shot at the mansion too- the only non contract girl that I know of. 

Taking out the girls that aren't in NY, or who were obviously not shooting today, the girl who shot today could be Adriana, Jasmine, Elsa, Martha or Stella. 

#Elsa4FB. I hope Bellemere is the one to shoot it. That way Guy's Instagram-esque filter won't mask the true colors of the jewels. I hope the hair and makeup is better this year too.

Lily hasn't shot anything since the original holiday shoot. Not that she was a possibility this year anyway.

Don't think it was Elsa. Candids came out of her from Oct 8th. :idk: I'm leaning towards Jas just cause of her snaps, although that would be a very surprising choice from VS. 

Edit: That's assuming the shoot toward WAS the FB. I don't know why they would be so secretive otherwise but we don't actually know for sure that today was that shoot. It's odd they would be shooting it so much later than usual. 

IMG_1108.PNG IMG_1109.PNG