Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

My store has Miranda and Doutzen all over the place. I'd rather see them then the new Angels, so I'm perfectly happy that my store kept them up. As soon as you walk up to the VS store, there's a picture of Miranda in her Fantasy Bra lol. 

I love Miranda and Doutzen so good for me lol

^Yeah, that picture of Romee is bad (I think it's Romee? I can't tell for sure bc of the stupid scrunched up face). 

And I have to admit, that picture of Lais is really good and I am not a fan of hers (I don't like her face/small head, so since her face is aiming down and I can't see it as much, it's not a bad picture). But the little bump of hair in the middle of her head is driving me crazy every time I look at it. It looks like a little triangle of hair sticking up right in the middle of the top of her head. I can't believe they didn't fix that. 

sadly, it doesn't surprise me. i always thought ed was a creep and i'm not the only one who thinks that. many vs ''fans'' have said the same over the years. so i believe all of that about ed. and it's not like 2-3 women said it; there are so many... it's disgusting

i also understand bella's words now and i feel bad for her

903443690_FireShotCapture147-AngelsinHell_TheCultureofMisogynyInsideVictoriasSecret-_-www.nytimes_com.thumb.png.8fa1f27276e83c3c5d399fb99f66e6a5.png

what i don't understand it's the russell part? it says the models agreed to take those photos but they were not paid for them, where's the problem? like nobody forced them. english isn't my first language so maybe i didn't understand it that well

so... this could be the reason why ed left?

but yes, people hate vs so much and they have another excuse now to cancel it forever, not even the changes they're doing can save it now... even though ed has nothing to do with the brand anymore. and honestly, that happened or happens (sadly) a lot in the industry. and not only in fashion but in every sector

This is pretty damning, especially if the Times really has the hard evidence such as those emails as they claim. Doesn't really seem like something you throw around. Regardless of merit, Victoria's Secret is screwed. Hopefully there are more developments from this, this is a rather small report it seems to have some holes in it.

Its probably best that the times are up for Victoria's Secret. Perhaps a company less sketchy will take its place. I just feel really bad for the models though, if this means the end. Barbara, Leomie, Alexina, and Grace have been done especially wrong since they've become Angels.

5 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

sadly, it doesn't surprise me. i always thought ed was a creep and i'm not the only one who thinks that. many vs ''fans'' have said the same over the years. so i believe all of that about ed. and it's not like 2-3 women said it; there are so many... it's disgusting

i also understand bella's words now and i feel bad for her

903443690_FireShotCapture147-AngelsinHell_TheCultureofMisogynyInsideVictoriasSecret-_-www.nytimes_com.thumb.png.8fa1f27276e83c3c5d399fb99f66e6a5.png

what i don't understand it's the russell part? it says the models agreed to take those photos but they were not paid for them, where's the problem? like nobody forced them. english isn't my first language so maybe i didn't understand it that well

so... this could be the reason why ed left?

but yes, people hate vs so much and they have another excuse now to cancel it forever, not even the changes they're doing can save it now... even though ed has nothing to do with the brand anymore. and honestly, that happened or happens (sadly) a lot in the industry. and not only in fashion but in every sector

Its not your bad english, the article seems awfully lacking of information in some parts

Statement from Ed:

Mr. Razek said in an email: “The accusations in this reporting are categorically untrue, misconstrued or taken out of context. I’ve been fortunate to work with countless, world-class models and gifted professionals and take great pride in the mutual respect we have for each other.” He declined to comment on a detailed list of allegations.

Remember people, there always two sides to a story.  His, Hers and then the truth which is usually is somewhere in the middle.

No matter which way you look at it, the part about Andi Muise and Ed Razek is so sad. He should not be approaching models to have private dinners and go on dates and email inappropriately.

Also makes me wonder which girls "gave in" and got given priority to walking the show or becoming angels. 

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Statement from Ed:

Remember people, there always two sides to a story.  His, Hers and then the truth which is usually is somewhere in the middle.

While in theory that is true, what other statement have you expected? He's certainly not gonna say: "My bad. I was a creep. Just like my buddy Epstein."

Harvey Weinstein denies all allegations too. So does Terry Richardson. So does Bill Cosby.

To my knowledge, only Louis CK came out and said: "Yeah, it's true. I was wrong."

And even if the truth is somewhere in the middle, that "middle" is inappropriate and worthy of Ed being investigated.

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Statement from Ed:

Sure there definitely is, but if the Times claims they have have the actual emails of his conversations with Muise, As I've said before I just can't reasonable think that is something you can just throw around. It puts Ed Razek in a lot of suspicion because of that.

Damn, this sounds all around digusting o.o, and I'm surprised Ed was enough of an idiot to do this to Bella who is such a big name. No wonder why VS is now pushing the whole all-female shoots thing. Yiiikes. I'm pretty surprised tbh, I never heard bad shit about Ed, in fact it was quite the opposite but when so there's so many witnesses it's hard not to believe it.

4 hours ago, Sensual said:

Sure there definitely is, but if the Times claims they have have the actual emails of his conversations with Muise, As I've said before I just can't reasonable think that is something you can just throw around. It puts Ed Razek in a lot of suspicion because of that.

The Times can claim a lot of things. I trust the media about a far as I can throw it. The Times is also one of the least most credible news source's out there. Its not uncommon for them to have "proof" of something only for it to turn into a whole lot of nothingburger, or statements that are so stretched out to fit a narrative they want that in reality. they have nothing and lie... Then get caught in those lies

Till there is 100% concrete proof I leave my judgement for the facts and not witch hunt.

20 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

The Times can claim a lot of things. I trust the media about a far as I can throw it. The Times is also one of the least most credible news source's out there. Its not uncommon for them to have "proof" of something only for it to turn into a whole lot of nothingburger, or statements that are so stretched out to fit a narrative they want that in reality. they have nothing and lie... Then get caught in those lies

Till there is 100% concrete proof I leave my judgement for the facts and not witch hunt.

Yeah I get it, but what is done is done. Ed's gone, hopefully Wexner is on his way out too.