Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Thank god FLL got Valentina out of PINK with all the 16 year old looking girls advertising college gear. 

Edita is timeless. Enough said.

And Ophelie should DEFINITELY have been in the VSFS by now, but I guess the list is endless for that. Hannah Ferguson, Riley Montana, etc. etc.

And before anyone says Tako Nats, literally everyone only got on her train because of the 1000+ Georgian comments on Ed’s page. Not everything is hype, her walk is mediocre at best.

I would really like the FLL collaboration if it was for spring or valentines day. I can't believe they're trying to pass that off as Christmas/holidays time of year stuff. NO.

Ophelie does look great! Edita I could live without, I was never a fan of hers but she was ok enough for VS. Valentina looks too much like Sara, so I'd prefer to not see her. 

I did like the vibe and music of the videos though, just not for this time of year. I wonder what they were thinking about when they came up with this concept? 

1 hour ago, claudiawilliams said:

i'm not paying so much attention to vs and the angels these days for x reasons. but any news about the fashion show? because i can't stop seeing posts on ig and tweets about the show being cancelled forever? what's up lol

People need to learn to read (not you) This is directly from the article above.

Will the show be axed for good? No telling, but Burgdoerfer says the team its main focus is on the products right now.