Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Behati looks great in the Jacquie Aiche campaign. Her body looks amazing, I hope she's in the holiday commercial this year.

Romee is going to London, wasn't there a rumor that that's where they're shooting the commercial this year?

Kind seems like the girls are taking a vacation break again. :idk: Jo is in Italy and Jasmine commented that she was heading there soon. Looks like Sara is on a vacation as well. 

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

Well, shit, I was all excited over here thinking that Elsa was shooting by herself and tha it could be the Fantasy Bra shoot.

I was thinking the exact same thing, and had the same “oh shit” reaction when I saw Vanessa was there. :hang: :rofl: 

Tbh, as much as I would like Elsa to get the FB, I felt her odds were much stronger the past two years than they were this year. :/ I could see Jo or Romee winding up with it- they seem to be at the VS forefront lately. But VS surprised me the last two years, so we’ll see. 

I will be mad with whoever gets the Fantasy Bra because it's Elsa turn. No fucks given about the others, the only who should have gotten it before is Lais and she had it already. But VS hates me so the odds are Josephine will get it because she's my least favorite Angel lmao