Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 minutes ago, shver said:

Grace may have gotten a beauty contract (she has the perfect face for one). If not then I hope she’s an angel! 

I don't know how I'd feel with Grace having a beauty contract, I'd have to see some pictures first. If this is the case, which brand do you think it could be?

I used to like Grace a lot as an angel when the hype about her started but now I'm like meh. I want a fierce woman, not another teen-look one. 

1 minute ago, Glamazonia said:

I don't know how I'd feel with Grace having a beauty contract, I'd have to see some pictures first. If this is the case, which brand do you think it could be?

I used to like Grace a lot as an angel when the hype about her started but now I'm like meh. I want a fierce woman, not another teen-look one. 

Probably L’Oréal! They seem to be signing a lot of new younger models & actresses lately. 

If they were to take Bella Hadid for an angel in the future, it could be a great advantage for VS if they wish to have part of the success they once had. She really does not need VS for anything having jobs a thousand times better than this lmao but shit, there are so many hot models with great potential that I'm not even sure if the VS know how lucky they would be if they bring in some of them and take out the half of garbage they have hired lately. 

3 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

They're finally shooting on a proper set again!! Hopefully these shoots will be better than what we currently have! (Jo from Niki Baratta's IG.)

31475465_212861009318339_550867557582635008_n.jpg

Can't wait to see the two pictures were gonna get from this shoot!!!!

13 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

This.

I was 100% hyped for Grace to become an Angel now I'm kind of like ... I don't really care? She's not gonna add anything we don't already have in the line up, I'd be completely fine if she stays in Pink a longer time.