Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

41 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

No one called Candice or Elsa trashy :rofl: their posts sometimes scream trashy, and attention seeking but all of the angels post these kinda things so what’s the difference really. The thing is that some people here don’t get that. Judging Josephine for doing things everyone else does is just stupid. 

I never said that today in this conversation, I said here is people defending Jo that were calling Elsa and Candice trashy in the past for things like that too, just like here is people attacking Jo but praise Candice and Elsa for the same stuff, hypocrites BIG time. People that is comfortable is their own skin and posting about it is neither trashy or attention seeking. Just let people be themselves, no matter if the person is Candice, Elsa, Jo or Alexis even.

1 minute ago, RebelleFleur said:

@PinkCoutureThey're kidding,right? It's a joke :D 

Yeah pretty sure it is a joke. Ale is not an Angel anymore and they wouldn’t name the FB that—would be kinda awesome though :rofl: Probably either a salty Ale fan or a troll who’s bored and had nothing better to do on a Saturday :D 

14 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I never said that today in this conversation, I said here is people defending Jo that were calling Elsa and Candice trashy in the past for things like that too, just like here is people attacking Jo but praise Candice and Elsa for the same stuff, hypocrites BIG time. People that is comfortable is their own skin and posting about it is neither trashy or attention seeking. Just let people be themselves, no matter if the person is Candice, Elsa, Jo or Alexis even.

At the end of the day, what they post isn't our business, more power to them for owning their sexuality and being confident. I wish I was as brave and comfortable with showing my body as they are - nothing wrong with that. Seems silly that people would rather shame them for being proud of themselves.

13 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

At the end of the day, what they post isn't our business, more power to them for owning their sexuality and being confident. I wish I was as brave and comfortable with showing my body as they are - nothing wrong with that. Seems silly that people would rather shame them for being proud of themselves.

I agree. When it comes down to it, it is their lives, their bodies and their decision. They are all grown adults and don’t need anyone to tell them what to do, how to act, or how to think. However just as they have choices, others also have the right to their opinions. Especially since modeling, in particular being an Angel, is a public and high profile career it comes with the territory and is inevitable to be criticized & judged. I am not condoning anything b/c people could be quite nasty and cruel with their comments especially on the internet. It is an unfortunate reality and I am pretty most celebrity knows that. It is the celebs’ choice what they want to do with the negative comments and criticisms. We can’t always control how we feel but we can control how we act & behavior.

@Cult Icon “This is what she looks like now” You mean beautiful, healthy and radiant?

Your post is kinda contradicting though, first you say “too much skin aging for her age” and that she should’ve used more moisturizer. But you also say “it’s probably genetics”. :rofl: No amount of creams and lotions are going to change anything if it’s in someone’s DNA to show signs of aging faster than others. (Which isn’t the case here imo, Edita looks totally normal and beautiful in my eyes). 

That being said, if I look like Edita does now when I’m 29 I’ll be very happy and content. 

47 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

No, you're wrong as usual. :D

click the images and take a closer look.

Sure, and you’re right like you always seem to believe you are? :rofl:  You sure seem to believe that you are an expert about basically everything... The female mind, their DNA, what a moisturizer will do or won’t do to their skin... Please enlighten me because I’m so wrong and know absolutely nothing.   

If anyone needs to take a closer look it’s you. She looks damn beautiful and healthy. 

I’m glad she’s come to this realization, and is on a healthier path for herself. She definitely looks eons better this year for SI than she did when she was trying to book the VSFS. 

Pretty much every VS Angel is in LA, minus Lily and Jo(in Europe for work). VS is really tryna get that press this weekend. 

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Who are confirmed for attending Oscar parties besides Elsa Hosk?

I think no one is officialy confirmed but I think it’s safe to say Romee, Taylor, Martha, Sara, Adri (and Lais) so basically everyone is going.