Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

Yes, but I think VS is changing their models. You can see at the casting and the girls they choose, even the angels are more skinny now. VS choose Nadine to walk because she lost a lot of Weight and With Vita happened the same. 

Taylor, Stella, Romee are HF models 

Taylor is actually less skinnier..and yes they are but not like Grace, Taylor is more like her and that's why she doesn't shoot for VS like she used to

31 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Taylor is actually less skinnier..and yes they are but not like Grace, Taylor is more like her and that's why she doesn't shoot for VS like she used to

Since Taylor got her Lancome contract she doesn't shoot a lot for VS

9 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@nuttyfeet Don't pay attention to ^ what I wrote above, not about you lol. I think she's great for PINK, but I seriously don't see her in mainline... I've seen some of her HF work and while it wasn't bad, it certainly didn't wow me or impress me that much. There are tons of more interesting and intriguing girls out there imo. 

Maybe she will grow on you with time :angel: I don't see her coming to mainline for another year because no better pink angel is there to carry the pink line. 

Also, @freevsangel I personally might be the minority who loves Martha and fell Stella gets undue hate. I don't think people like model based on their waistlines. ... Atleast I don't ! I mean Romee gets no love for me because I find her generic. Not because she is thin :p

8 hours ago, freevsangel said:

(By the way, i like grace's personality and bubbly self but not sure about being an angel...YET)

I agree about the YET part.  She's young, and let her sow her wild oats before settling down into a contract. Be it with VS or another brand.  I think Grace has the IT factor,  the whole package.  If she stays in modeling, I think she can have the longevity of other models.  Her personality is infectious, in a damn good way. 

QUESTION: At the end of the day, wasn't David Bellemere the one who took, retouched, and submitted the photo with Sara's nipples to Lui?! If he was truly "defending" Sara on set, why would he then release and retouch footage of Sara with her nipples out to the magazine? Especially if there was an agreement that went against nudity - which I'm sure he was aware of considering he is the freaking photographer! It's understandable that in some shots some nipples may pop out. But how did the photos go from his camera to the front cover? Wouldn't he have warned Sara if he was coerced into submitting that shot? She seemed genuinely surprised it was used for the cover. I doubt the Lui people would have direct access to the footage, the photographer always handles everything. It's just shady. Maybe Sara doesn't want to burn her bridge with David since he's more involved in the fashion scene than say, Lui magazine?

15 hours ago, gab6565 said:

QUESTION: At the end of the day, wasn't David Bellemere the one who took, retouched, and submitted the photo with Sara's nipples to Lui?! If he was truly "defending" Sara on set, why would he then release and retouch footage of Sara with her nipples out to the magazine? Especially if there was an agreement that went against nudity - which I'm sure he was aware of considering he is the freaking photographer! It's understandable that in some shots some nipples may pop out. But how did the photos go from his camera to the front cover? Wouldn't he have warned Sara if he was coerced into submitting that shot? She seemed genuinely surprised it was used for the cover. I doubt the Lui people would have direct access to the footage, the photographer always handles everything. It's just shady. Maybe Sara doesn't want to burn her bridge with David since he's more involved in the fashion scene than say, Lui magazine?

I've been wondering that as well, especially because Sara said she saw some pictures she was promised would be deleted, yet those were the ones who made the magazine?  He took the pictures and submitted them himself, there's no other way around it. So if he really respected her and was on her side, why give them such pictures? I get that the moment he signs up for the shoot all the pictures belong to the magazine, but couldn't he just *accidentally* delete them before the editing process? Or did he give them the raw files for someone else to edit? 

15 hours ago, gab6565 said:

I thought the same thing. Also I keep seeing people say that VS loves any publicity, however these same people seem to forget that VS is also notorious for shying away from negative publicity. David works with them, Sara is an Angel... so maybe Sara is avoiding the subject of David because of their VS connection? Don't shit where you eat so to speak.

3 minutes ago, clau17 said:

David hasn't work for them in forever tho. Sara was pretty fierce on deffending him so It's probably better to just believe what the victim says instead of theorizing Idk.

+1 on the first bit.

Plus, we have already mentioned this on the Sara thread, but it's very possible David also had a contract with Lui. Speculation ahead He might have said that he would everything he could do for magazine to not choose those images, but the magazine decides in the end. 

Contracts can go out in Lui's favor (David) or bit them in the ass if they break them (Sara).

I have been to studio shoots on several occasions (not location shoots) so I don't know how it works but there is a software to transfer pictures from camera as you click images. It is definitely wireless cos I never saw a wire attached to the camera connecting the computer. So yes, entirely possible that Liu team has access too all the images without David having any control over what to provide and not to the magazine team. 

Incase if this is true that Sara is excluding or manipulating her story to protect David for whatever reason, it makes her a big fat hypocrite. Which I believe is truely unlike her, she seems to be pretty head strong and won't spare David for whatsoever reason.