Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, freya said:

I mean I doubt that when she was young living in Denmark she was into American football, so I'd say it has been Alex's influence. She was a lot different in many ways before she started dating him

Alex is a bad influence on her. In a way he keeps using her to climb up socially and get as many perks as possible.  

The segment they are collaborating in is Punk Angel and can y'all guess which singer has her new CD title in the same font as the one VSxBalmain is using? Miss Taylor Swift :rofl:

I'm calling this already: Taylor will perform ... Ready for it? In that segment.

13 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The segment they are collaborating in is Punk Angel and can y'all guess which singer has her new CD title in the same font as the one VSxBalmain is using? Miss Taylor Swift :rofl:

I'm calling this already: Taylor will perform ... Ready for it? In that segment.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: 

17 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: 

Punk + mainstream music + clothing.... Has the vein in the side of your head began to throb yet?

Who knows, maybe the segment will be aesthetically pleasing and will take a turn towards Goth rather than punk. I've seen Balmain try and enter my arena before and while it wasn't realistic to the scene, it wasn't half bad.

12 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Punk + mainstream music + clothing.... Has the vein in the side of your head began to throb yet?

Yes... it definitely has :hang:

12 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Who knows, maybe the segment will be aesthetically pleasing and will take a turn towards Goth rather than punk. I've seen Balmain try and enter my arena before and while it wasn't realistic to the scene, it wasn't half bad.

I won't give myself any hopes :rofl::rofl: 

A potential Taylor Swift + "punk" mix is already bad enough :hang: 

55 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Can always count on you to put these things together:thumbs_up: The dark clothes and the beginning P with Angel wings on it on the last theme almost confirms this direction of "Punk Angel "

Not thrilled about Taylor at all. At least "Are you ready for it?" Isn't as terrible as some of her past songs. It's not really cutesy either so hopefully the girls STRUT with some fierce ass walks. 

VSFS_2017.png

^ "So hopefully the girls strut with some fierce ass walks"... In order for that to actually happen, there would actually have to be girls in the line up who can walk fiercely... and none of them except one I can think of has a fierce walk. 

And btw, if I remember clearly, a while ago it was said on here by some that it doesn't matter if a girl can walk or not lol just as long as she's "hot" (which I strongly disagree with, a model's walk is very important if she wants to do runway/VS), so if I were you I wouldn't get your hopes up too high.

Who cares if Josephine liked the Raiders before she started dating Alex? Y'all are acting like a partner can't introduce you to things you might also like or be interested in :huh: And I guess I'm the only one who could care less about VS x Balmain. Seems boring and far from what punk actually is. Someone should go to VS and ask them if they know the definition of "punk". 

23 hours ago, MarVS said:

in that video i think there is : sara , stella , jasmine and jo right?

23 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Romee aswell I guess. She's in the final bit when they're walking.

Is it Romee or Elsa? I thought the profile of the girl at 10 secs after the shot of Jasmine was Elsa, but now I’m not sure. :idk:  

Jk you can def tell it’s Romee on that final shot. 

There's some "secret" shoot going on in New York today. Location is @duffsbrooklyn, they shared a post last week and today aswell, apparently they aren't allowed to share any BTS stuff since the collection "will only come out next year". @10magazine is there aswell, so must be something big. Models are Josephine (and Sara I guess), Jo posted a pic about a secret project (and Sara said she's working today aswell).