Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Nope, no one mentions Marisa because she was great and real or fake she had a perfect body, don't mess with The Miller :beating:she was the last great American VS Angel, and their best spokesperson since Tyra/Heidi. She's too good and pure for this thread :rofl: 

22 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Geez, what about Ale, Adriana, Josephine (and apparently also Lais if it's true what I read about her) who also got boobjobs? Not saying Romee hers was done very well but who cares at this point, she obvs doesn't care and VS neither. Some sources claimed Gisele and Selita also had boobjobs so if it was allowed in the so called 'golden era' then why not now? 

Because people love to bitch about pretty much anything nowadays and think it's totally normal.

I've been saying this for months, Behati is pulling a Karolna/Erin, she won't do shit and show up in the show because she has to and then be done with VS, let's just hope Alessandra and Lily go with her.

17 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I've been saying this for months, Behati is pulling a Karolna/Erin, she won't do shit and show up in the show because she has to and then be done with VS, let's just hope Alessandra and Lily go with her.

This, they can't stay with VS forever. Even Heidi hanged up her wings.

On 8/5/2017 at 11:39 AM, ivancica said:

I don't think Adriana's IG is much more interesting; however, she' still gaining followers.

because she is adriana lima. If some models posted bad/sweaty without makeup selfies the way she does they probably also wouldn't get as many likes.  The fact that Adriana made it as far as she has in the follower count is actually surprising itself. The turkish shit has only been going on for some weeks, but Adriana has always gained followers consistently and one of the most successful on social media despite her feed. Candice had the best feed at one point and Adriana was/is always 2nd behind her in IG followers but her feed was not nearly as good as Candice's was nor as active. Yet, she still managed to be #2. Its her name and the fact that people like her enough as a public figure.