Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

@Cult Iconexactly the reason I too find is her stand out quality ! I mentioned her solo press because the rest always do it in pairs mostly or trios. I might be wrong because I hardly follow some of the other angels to the point where I won't even know if they did a solo press day for VS any time recently!?  All I feel is Martha is less boring than some other angels, more mature looking and can hold her own ! the constant "she can go" statement bothers me because I am unable to see whats wrong with her apart from the fact that she is blond which seems to piss a majority of people. Anyway ... I know I am a minority, and I can see her staying for a longer run despite what people think. 

This whole Martha-Romee thing makes no sense. They both have their qualities in my eyes, Martha is one of the best spokeswoman VS has at this point, besides Adri and Candice of course. She always does an amazing job at Press events, solo or in duo or in trio idc. Romee might not have the best pictures but she's one of the best walkers of the NA's. She's a better walker then Stella, Taylor and yes also queen Josephine. So yes, they might be a part of the "oh too many blondes squad" (like can they even help they're a part of it cause in my eyes there are equally as many blondes as darker haired girl on the roster) but at least they shine a little in their own respective qualities which I can appreciate. 

One thing I've noticed is that they're all good spokesmodels bar from Lais, Romee has improved her English extensively, Stella shows a bit of charisma from now and then, Jasmine, Elsa, Jo are all very professional and Taylor and Sara just shine really. But Martha's sounds so robotic to me. They could literally ask her ''What will be Swift's next song about?'' and she'll answer ''I don't know, maybe VS bralettes available at stores now?'', what she says is scripted and she just can't cover it.

2 hours ago, gotportugal said:

One thing I've noticed is that they're all good spokesmodels bar from Lais, Romee has improved her English extensively, Stella shows a bit of charisma from now and then, Jasmine, Elsa, Jo are all very professional and Taylor and Sara just shine really. But Martha's sounds so robotic to me. They could literally ask her ''What will be Swift's next song about?'' and she'll answer ''I don't know, maybe VS bralettes available at stores now?'', what she says is scripted and she just can't cover it.

+1

I think the best spokesperson they have right now from the NA are Elsa (she had like century of practice with Pink tho), Jasmine and Sara, they have just the right amount of excitement and know what they are selling, without sounding fake, bored or clueless, Jasmine came off as bored to me in her first interviews but she's improved a lot. I actually like Martha and Romee, they just don't add anything to the brand as Angels IMO, I'd be more than fine with both of them still walking the show and doing some catalog things here and there but that's about it :idk: 

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

+1

I think the best spokesperson they have right now from the NA are Elsa (she had like century of practice with Pink tho), Jasmine and Sara, they have just the right amount of excitement and know what they are selling, without sounding fake, bored or clueless, Jasmine came off as bored to me in her first interviews but she's improved a lot. I actually like Martha and Romee, they just don't add anything to the brand as Angels IMO, I'd be more than fine with both of them still walking the show and doing some catalog things here and there but that's about it :idk: 

+1 on you! I remember the days Jasmine was like super bored of everything and she would be labelled as a tad arrogant, but she doesn't show that anymore. IMO the only good thing about keeping Romee is because of her genuine friendship with all of the girls. In terms of the brand itself, I don't see how she's relevant.

6 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

@Cult Iconexactly the reason I too find is her stand out quality ! 

Martha Hunt =  wife material for me :DI don't see Martha competing against the other Angels; I see her as having a different look... Some people find her less pretty for some reason.  

She's also been looking better as of late, and is slightly less super-skinny.  

Just to keep up:

Adriana 149188

Stella 134968

Sara 111464

Tay 84575

Romee 58781

Jas 44056

Elsa 37663

Martha 29968

Ale 17416

Lais 16204

Jo -2174

Lily -6832

Behati -13494

Candice -73963

Taylor used to gain 200k+ each month, I'm shocked. Adriana has the Turkish bounce and both Stella and Martha had the biggest marketing push by VS this month. Sara, Romee, Elsa have been on the usual levels, Jasmine seems to be the only one overperfoming. Let's see if Candice can lose more than 100k a month lol. Seems like a curse, once you get to those 4-5m, you can't seem to get out of there with Jo, Lily and Behati all in the limbo. Sara is already nearer 6m than 5m so thank god for that.

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

What happened to Candice O.o

I think her followers are just getting tired of her and honestly she doesn't seem to be making a case for them to follow her :idk: I unfollowed her two weeks ago, I just didn't care anymore. Her looks aren't enough.

Well...... she's posted a pic of a tribal woman breast feeding a pig..... sooo that's a huge draw. :rofl:

Spoiler

Also trying to capitalize on her nudity after being nudity free for a year.... yup that'll for sure bring people back.

Lots of random photography stuff that appeals to assholes who think palm leaves are edgy as fuck aka "good art" ... that'll bring back the plebs for sure.

A baby with a grown man's face.... that's not going to freak the wank spanky crew off at all... nope not at all.

An eyeball....

Some fancy going to event pictures that had already been posted by the time she got around to posting them...

Very little VS shit which is her bread and butter.... and doesn't capitalize on it...