Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

40 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Rachel's big news that people were speculating about in here is that she switched agencies to the Lions. 

I'm curious if IMG chose not to renew with her, or if she wanted to leave. 

I was thinking the same. Is the Lions better for her?

On the other hand, I think Rachel  didn't know how to handle her contract with VS. She has two chances to walk at the VSFS and she was a big fat mess there. She did the casting for SI but wasn't chosen :dry:

I’ve said this in her thread but she should absolutely try again. Not getting chosen the first time around (as far as we know) doesn’t mean you never will. There have been longstanding SI models who weren’t the first pick. I think even Marisa Miller got into SI because some other girl backed out due to fear of flying?

26 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I’ve said this in her thread but she should absolutely try again. Not getting chosen the first time around (as far as we know) doesn’t mean you never will. There have been longstanding SI models who weren’t the first pick. I think even Marisa Miller got into SI because some other girl backed out due to fear of flying?

I think you're right about SI. 

59 minutes ago, Warhol said:

On the other hand, I think Rachel  didn't know how to handle her contract with VS. She has two chances to walk at the VSFS and she was a big fat mess there. She did the casting for SI but wasn't chosen :dry:

I think she was good in her first show tbh, but for some odd reason VS decided to screw her over Megan Puleri which IMO it was a huge mistake, they should have put some focus on her and do a proper introduction of her as their new Pink lead and by the second show she was already being replaced by Grace so it was pointless to give her anything special, she actually got one of the worst outfits from the show, this year she probably is not even walking.

Well agree to disagree, I think she was good there and had the perfect energy for Pink. Still, VS did her (and all the Pink veterans tbh) wrong by favoring Megan Puleri :idk: Not saying Rachel was grrreat for Pink, but she was okay and VS just seemed to be trying for a little while and then they went meh, let's move on folks and started shooting about 100 other women and didn't put an effort on Rachel anymore.

I firmly believe Grace is a way better choice for the brand, but I do think VS kind of fucked Rachel.

43 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Well agree to disagree, I think she was good there and had the perfect energy for Pink. Still, VS did her (and all the Pink veterans tbh) wrong by favoring Megan Puleri :idk: Not saying Rachel was grrreat for Pink, but she was okay and VS just seemed to be trying for a little while and then they went meh, let's move on folks and started shooting about 100 other women and didn't put an effort on Rachel anymore.

I firmly believe Grace is a way better choice for the brand, but I do think VS kind of fucked Rachel.

Yes VS fucked Rachel