Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Stella is really close to Irina tho, and we all know Irina 100% hates Sara, so Stella is probably Team Irina, but she at least seems to be okay with Sara and being around Sara. Taylor however, seems to think Sara is AIDS and avoids her at all costs:rofl: 

39 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

They definitely aren't. I wouldn't give much into it, they're not friends anymore, and even on a work level, Taylor seems to avoid Sara or the other way around idk. The rest of the crew seems more likable to Sara than they were a few months ago so it's only Taylor and Stella now.

Did Sara have problems with lots of the other models as well then? (Because you said "the rest of the crew seems more likeable to Sara now"?) I've read that she can be difficult to be around but obviously that could just be a stupid rumor.

43 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Ali (Sara's Agent oh and also Irina and Stella's agent) must deal with such a shitstorm lol. But Taylor has been avoiding Sara at all costs. She didn't even go to Romee's birthday dinner

Now you mention that.. Taylor didn't went to Romee her birthday dinner while she actually was in NY. Besides, Michael, Taylor her boyfriend was at the birthday dinner. Definitely weird.

Anyway, I only read here that Taylor is avoiding Sara but I never read it's the other way around, any special reason for that? I mean it could be mainly coming from Taylor her side but why not from Sara? It's not like she's a holy Saint probably lol. 

Oh please this rumors are just stupid! Please if Taylor and Romee are that much of bffs, then Romee would not invite sara in the first place, if Taylor didn't want to be in same place as sara. Taylor probably couldn't go for whatever reason... and saying that vs makes this girls wish each other happy bday is just stupid!!!! You guys give vs too much power over this girls social media, vs doesn't control their lives... and about Stella and sara they seems fine with each other, and irina gives me the strongest bitch vibes, and she never seem nice to sara, probably out of jealousy. And honestly to me Taylor seems very different to me lately, something feels off about her lately to me.. 

but honestly all this stupid rumors are really unnecessary cause no one knows what happens, and spreding rumors about people ur don't know it's really not cool

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Did Sara have problems with lots of the other models as well then? (Because you said "the rest of the crew seems more likeable to Sara now"?) I've read that she can be difficult to be around but obviously that could just be a stupid rumor.

I've never heard this, I'm curious. People usually say shes super sweet and easy to work with, which with her height she really must be to get where she got I think.

And boyfriend issues? Lmao I'm curious with that theory. Does Taylor want to steal Oliver from Sara because I doubt Sara would be interested n hair gel lmao.

1 hour ago, clau17 said:

I've never heard this, I'm curious. People usually say shes super sweet and easy to work with, which with her height she really must be to get where she got I think.

And boyfriend issues? Lmao I'm curious with that theory. Does Taylor want to steal Oliver from Sara because I doubt Sara would be interested n hair gel lmao.

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Honestly Sara is the one who gives me bad vibes. Something about her screams "trying too hard". It's refreshing that angels arnt faking being all goody goody and fake-wishing each other on social media ! But seriously something did happen between these girls that's deeper than superficial that even VS is keeping itself out of it and not forcing the girls to behave and keep up a charade ! We can only wonder ? Maybe one of them mean girled the other into gaining weight with carlorie bars ?. Lol ! Hahahaha

Maybe the problem is Sara’s personality conflicting with Taylor’s? Personally, I doubt I would be good friends with someone who has this kind of mentality:

BALMAIN x H&M BACKSTAGE ft Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Oliver Rousteing | MODTV

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Since they seem to pair the models up in groups of 2-3 for the holiday commercial, who would you like to see paired up? Personally I'd like to see Adriana, Candice, Taylor and Lais together.

Great question I would love:

Sara, Elsa and Taylor

Candice and Sara

Candice, Taylor and Adriana

Ale and Candice

Romee and Elsa

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

Maybe the problem is Sara’s personality conflicting with Taylor’s? Personally, I doubt I would be good friends with someone who has this kind of mentality:

Oh now come on @Sanni she was describing how well it makes her feel, not saying explicitly that she always feels like that. She doesn't.

24 minutes ago, Sanni said:

BALMAIN x H&M BACKSTAGE ft Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Oliver Rousteing | MODTV

Oh please, now that's just stupid! She didn't say that's who she is, she was just describing how the brand makes women feel when they wear their clothes! Now you're just trying to make this something it's not? 

Also especulatiing is creating rumors! You are talking about something you don't know about people you don't know!

27 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Since they seem to pair the models up in groups of 2-3 for the holiday commercial, who would you like to see paired up? Personally I'd like to see Adriana, Candice, Taylor and Lais together.

Seconded!

I really hope it's not split up into vets and NA again like last year. Although there's some vets that would not pair well with some of the NA because they'll look even older than they already do. :ninja: 

I'd like to see the groupings of Sara, Elsa, Jasmine and/or Candice, Josephine, Taylor as well.