Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

16 hours ago, Warhol said:

Why did she tag this as VS2017? Isn't this her fugly ass outfit from last year's opening segment?

I don't think Barbara F is pretty. I wish she just stayed the fitting model and didn't walk in the show. She looked terrible in the 2012 show and ever since I can't get over it.

They NEED a model search I am sick of these basic new Angels they don't have Adriana Lima or Candice's allure at all. We are going on 2 years with them and the General Public still don't know or care about who they are. 

They don't have the model IT Factor. Not even my favs Sara and Josephine 

Edit: even if her walk is Horrid if they can find any girl Asian model who has a Vintage VS look I will be her biggest supporter :cry:

Edit: Smh Debunk my Entire post I just remembered Erin and Barbara Palvin were fired for gaining 2 pounds

Victoria's Secret has such a dated mind set you would think in the current time that we are living in they would try to find more curvier models who are not all blonde. 

Barbara Please come save  Us :heart:

barbara-palvin-2016-photo-sports-illustrated-x160011_tk5_2179-rawwmfinal1920.thumb.jpg.b5444b660b333b0fe7a8af45cc601b1c.jpg

This Bieber thing is making some Angels get more followers than normal, mostly Sara and Romee, since Bieber reposted their videos and tagged them. Sara as gained +17k today on IG, Romee +10k, a +100% plus improvement on the recent days' data