Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

15 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

#Bill4FB2017

They'll talk a big talk about the location and making it different and the show will be exactly the same as it has been the past few years. 

They probably will mess it up by having the same exact format and venue design as previous years :cain: I don't get the point of going to an international location and not taking advantage of the location and venue :/ Maybe they will surprise is this year and actually do something different and awesome :p 

BTW...

4 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

According to some fan accounts on IG, Jerome confirmed Sui is an Angel? She also supposedly admitted it in an interview during the Chengdu opening... Thoughts? 

If it's true then I'm glad they added some diversity, but they need to cut people before adding more of them. There are just too many angels now. I hope what happened to Kate doesn't happen to her - open a store in a country related to the new angel and then drop her after a year (though I don't know why Kate eventually left)

8 minutes ago, camomille said:

If it's true then I'm glad they added some diversity, but they need to cut people before adding more of them. There are just too many angels now. I hope what happened to Kate doesn't happen to her - open a store in a country related to the new angel and then drop her after a year (though I don't know why Kate eventually left)

Pretty much what I thought. With her, there are 15 angels again, which is waaay too many. The thing with Kate had much to do with her barely speaking English, though she did say her agency advised her not to re-sign because it was too restrictive and wouldn't be good for her HF career.  

18 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

According to some fan accounts on IG, Jerome confirmed Sui is an Angel? She also supposedly admitted it in an interview during the Chengdu opening... Thoughts? 

If it is true, VS didn't make the best choice. I like Sui more than Ming but Ming would be a better choice. Ming is able to pull off the sexy and seductive look better than Sui. She also seems to have more personality and energy, and her & Jo seem to work well together. Ming has been kissing up to VS by promoting Victoria Sport during her workout sessions. If I were her I would be disappointed than Sui was chosen over her. Either way I hope it is true b/c it would be great if they finally had an Asian Angell :yes: Not so much just for the sake of diversity but to make the line up more visually exciting :hehe: