Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, elfstone said:

I'm really pleased Grace booked so many shows this season. Hopefully she'll be invited to big shows like Balmain next time.

Its all coming togther nicely for her atm

yas, i'm super happy for her and i can't wait to see her as an angel. I think she didn't get because Balmain and Isabel Marant was close

Just now, elfstone said:

I'm really pleased Grace booked so many shows this season. Hopefully she'll be invited to big shows like Balmain next time.

Its all coming togther nicely for her atm

Missing the mess that is Balmain is not a loss. :p She had an amazing season, and great improvement from last season in regards to the number of shows she walked. And her look at Off White was breathtakingly beautiful. :heart: 

1 minute ago, DeadlyRebel said:

At this point I wonder if Candice and Behati will only come back for the show this year.

I think they will...at least I hope so. More Candice than Behati :p

1 minute ago, BIRDS said:

but why jojo, i wold prefer Lais in china:whistle::p:angel:

Yes but you are not the part of the target audience :p

20 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I surprised they didn't go with a blonde b/c a lot of people in China are fascinated with blondes :D

It's the same in Japan

When Phenobarbie and friends went to Japan random people on the street would stop and stare at the blonde guy and red head girl in their group wherever they went..... and to make matters worse some would come up to her friends and pet or attempt to pet their hair :rofl:

@toodarnhot I'm not against it, but like I already said, what is the point in having the same discussion every day? It makes zero sense. Complaining about Rachel's supposedly huuuge head or why she tagged the brand she works for has nothing to do with the logistics of VS lol.

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

It's the same in Japan

When Phenobarbie and friends went to Japan random people on the street would stop and stare at the blonde guy and red head girl in their group wherever they went..... and to make matters worse some would come up to her friends and pet or attempt to pet their hair :rofl:

I should had specified in my previous posts I meant specifically Beijing b/c all the stories I have heard are from Beijing. Might be different in Shanghai (along with Hong Kong and Macau) b/c it is a more diverse city. No clue about Chengdu :idk: 

My meditation instructor, who is blonde, spent a semester in Beijing and she told me people would be in awe by her and they would come up to touch her hair b/c they were so fascinated. It was like they saw a unicorn! My pal's wife who's from Beijing confirmed it is indeed true a lot of people in her hometown are very intrigued by blondes :p

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Actually I think she would be the 2nd most well-received by the target :smile: 

Hopefully, they would have better taste than liking duck lips.

I would have liked to see Adriana go because @PastaFreak and others said that her look wouldn’t work over there. It would have been interesting to find out whether people would have still adored her or would it have been “proven” to her most ardent fans that Adriana likely isn’t the most beautiful woman in the world and universally beautiful.