Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

10 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Lol. I recall back in 2014 VS had Nadine Leopold, Bridget Malcolm and Lauren Layne shooting for PINK catalog on regular basis. I was so shocked when they  chose Rachel over all of them for their spokesperson  :ninja:

Nadine was a good choice, I don't get it why VS dropped her

49 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Rachel is shooting with VS lingerie for Maxim, for me she just looks desperate because VS fired her :smile: she is tagging VS in everything

she's wearing VS because she still works for them, i don't even like her but you're being ridiculous and annoying at this point, same for your hate against Jo

I can't keep up with the amount of times it's been said how big Rachel's head is yet no one seems to have noticed that a lot of the VS girls have quite big heads: Candice, Romee, Elsa, Jasmine, Behati... Yet all I read is Rachel this Rachel that :rofl: 

I liked Bellemere when he first started working with VS, but I wasn't too fond of their latest work together. I prefer Russell James and Guy Aroch. 

7 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I can't keep up with the amount of times it's been said how big Rachel's head is yet no one seems to have noticed that a lot of the VS girls have quite big heads: Candice, Romee, Elsa, Jasmine, Behati... Yet all I read is Rachel this Rachel that :rofl:

this is the new trend here, saying the same thing over and over again

Rachel is still with VS guys. It's been said on her thread.

Ok she had a 4 month break but look how many pink girls and angels they have? ??‍♀️ Maybe like most young girls Rachel wanted a break after the show?

And before the show it was the holidays. If she has enough money to take a break I don't see the problem? Plus if she was at VS office she might have been discussing renewal, etc.

She might have a big head but she is doing a job most people wished their favourite models could be doing so let's move on? :rofl: 

56 minutes ago, DanniCullen said:

Rachel is still with VS guys. It's been said on her thread.

Ok she had a 4 month break but look how many pink girls and angels they have? ??‍♀️ Maybe like most young girls Rachel wanted a break after the show?

They have 9 "active" Angels and none of them have taken a 4 month break. Compare that to 3 Pink girls, and Rachel taking a 4 month break and missing all their major on location campaign shoots as a contracted spokesmodel of the brand makes zero sense. And then when she did shoot again, it looked to be white wall studio stuff while Grace was shooting a campaign in LA at the same time? It makes no sense. 

Rachel is far from Ale or Adriana. She can't just decide to take a break (especially during their peak shoot season for spring) and not shoot campaigns if she doesn't want. If she wasn't in the campaign, it's cause VS didn't want her in them. :idk: 

I'm not convinced that VS won't still work with Rachel- white wall Pink stuff or even a mainline catalog model, but I seriously doubt she's still a brand rep for them. 

Whatever the reason is for Rachel not working for them for 4 months, what is the point in having the same discussion over and over again? It's not going to change anything. Maybe she had some personal things to deal with, maybe they got an arrangement or something, who cares. It's honestly not that big of a deal.

I don't get why you're so against over people having a discussion? :idk: Maybe it's not a big deal, but plenty of people, myself included like seeing the logistics of VS contracts, and following what girls they are and aren't working with and theorizing about it. It's a VS related discussion occurring in the VS thread, and has come up again because there was new information/material regarding Rachel and her relationship with VS. 

4 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

she's wearing VS because she still works for them, i don't even like her but you're being ridiculous and annoying at this point, same for your hate against Jo

I'm not saying that. I said that she's not a spoke anymore and this is clear like water.

Everybody has opinion and you're welcome ;)