Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Elsa looks great working out. I felt that some shots of Sara were not flattening but some were. I like that they wanted the video to look like the girls are doing real workouts, not just doing pretty poses and bending this way and that way. I liked the hand clap after a push up. There could have been more shots of the girls working out together and interacting that way. Stella was the least believable, her moments were the least appealing so they could have cut her parts. I’m a bit surprised that Adriana didn’t shine more, usually she is all about the VSX look. I think that Elsa, Josephine and Jasmine were the best.

The girls did a great job in that and it felt a lot better then some of there other stuff cause it wasn't hyperactive and all over the place. And the focus was evenly spread amongst the girls for once. Only girls that I didn't see were Candice and Behati obviously. And Alessandra and Romee. The song was bad though.

2 hours ago, freevsangel said:

1. Hated the song

2. Why was the singer with them if she wasnt featured in any moment?

3. Why would they do that video? What is the purpouse? 

4. Sara's armpits are weird

The only thing I got out of the videos other then a slight aneurysm and that Jasmine is the only gal I'd trust during a Ropes Course & Trust Fall.

http://www.lovethisgif.com/uploaded_images/4882-Dog-Trust-Fall.gif?1

14 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

So the girls that have shot Valentine's so far are: 

- Jasmine 

- Lily

- Jo

- Taylor

- Sara

- Romee

- Elsa (?)

I think Elsa was shooting Valentine's with Taylor yesterday (same hair and mua that's been working with Russell this week) but I'm not totally sure. I wonder if Stella has shot but just not posted about it. :idk: Russell said she would be shooting. 

VSX (Miami) 

- Sara 

- Jasmine 

- Elsa 

- Romee 

- Josephine 

This isn't correct. They only shot Valentines store advertising for two days. 10/13-10/14

Day one was with Josephine, Lily & Jasmine.

Day two was with Sara and Taylor.  

Advertising days include Bob Campbell, Christina Thorton, Jen King & Ed Razek and for makeup it is Fulvia, Diego for hair and Elizabeth Sulcer is always advertising stylist... They all left town after the first two days of shooting.  Plus they can't have that many girls shooting advertising for Valentines. Lily, Jasmine, Taylor and Sara all did Valentines last year as well & now they have added josephine.

The other shoot days with Russell James were just for web content because the only art director that was there/anyone from VS was Nikki it was also the catalog/web hair and makeup teams. The stylist was also a catalog stylist, Illiona. I think they are bringing Russell back to shoot for web landing pages and social media which i think is a great idea. 

So with that said, the social/web/what used to be catalog days started 10/17

Jasmine day 1

Sara day 2

Taylor and Elsa day 3

Romee Taylor & Josephine day 4

Josephine day 5

17 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

So the girls that have shot Valentine's so far are: 

- Jasmine 

- Lily

- Jo

- Taylor

- Sara

- Romee

- Elsa (?)

I think Elsa was shooting Valentine's with Taylor yesterday (same hair and mua that's been working with Russell this week) but I'm not totally sure. I wonder if Stella has shot but just not posted about it. :idk: Russell said she would be shooting. 

VSX (Miami) 

- Sara 

- Jasmine 

- Elsa 

- Romee 

- Josephine 

I dont think Stella shot anything, she would have appeared in at least on vid/pic

The workout video has gotten a lot of positive reaction from people on YouTube. 4K likes and only 30 dislikes as well as all the comments talking about how it's such a motivational video and great for VS showing women with confidence who train hard for their bodies and what not. A very well received commercial. Good job VS.

Why VS dont have Promo events anymore??? Its soo strange

I remember that around 2010-11-12-13 there were lots of events... even tours! So what happened? VS have not just... 5 or 6 promo event and thats all!

(one for Swim collection, one for V'Day, one for Holiday + few VS lingerie/VSX promo thats all)

^ She and Jasmine also seem to be the only ones with nothing beauty related happening for them outside VS, it's no-brainer there why Jasmine and Sara are getting the beauty campaigns recently