Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

All the other girls have been doing fragrance/beauty for other brands, Jasmine had CK but seems like since she and Tobias are done the promo for the fragrance just died down. When the girls get a fragrance they have to be out saying "this X fragrance is my go-to scence because Y and Z reason", and if you have a previous contract for a CH fragrance for example you can't really be out saying in interviews that the new VS fragrance is your go-to perfume for as long as you are contracted by CH, so VS can't really send them out for PR. In all of 2016 Sara is the only one from the NA who didn't get anything outside VS in terms of beauty, she's a safe bet for VS because there is no other conflicting contract. 

As far as beauty contracts go we know Taylor has Revlon, Elsa has Biotherm and Stella has MaxFactor

Adriana did the mark Jacobs frangrace and did promo for vs frangrace so... And Taylor seams  to be the next frangrace so your point is kinda not true.. I have a feeling this girls are probably the ones that generate more sales in beauty, that would be my guess

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

All the other girls have been doing fragrance/beauty for other brands, Jasmine had CK but seems like since she and Tobias are done the promo for the fragrance just died down. When the girls get a fragrance they have to be out saying "this X fragrance is my go-to scence because Y and Z reason", and if you have a previous contract for a CH fragrance for example you can't really be out saying in interviews that the new VS fragrance is your go-to perfume for as long as you are contracted by CH, so VS can't really send them out for PR. In all of 2016 Sara is the only one from the NA who didn't get anything outside VS in terms of beauty, she's a safe bet for VS because there is no other conflicting contract. 

As far as beauty contracts go we know Taylor has Revlon, Elsa has Biotherm and Stella has MaxFactor

And Lancome too? 

^ It's Lancome for Taylor, not Revlon but you get the point :rofl: 

@star2011Also Adriana has the MJ fragrances but her VS Intense campaign didn't get a TV commercial, it was just online promotion and she did zero press events for Intense. Meanwhile the new fragances are on TV commercials. And you are wrong, Romee and Lais both had fragrances outside VS this year, Romee had Marchesa Lais had Tom Ford and DKNY. Listen, is not my fault Sara isn't getting booked for beauty, I'm just saying her not having anything going on for her is probably huge part of the reason why she gets more beauty from VS :idk: 

Lais Both fragrances  are from 3 years ago. Rromee's is from 2012, and Romee has done frangraces with vs ever since so.. I know it's not ur fault that sara hasn't book beauty outside of VS, but it's also a big degrading statement to say she's the ONLY one without any beauty because that's not true! Maybe why she's using a lot for beauty is because she sell? And not because she's their only

choice 

18 minutes ago, Clauds said:

^ It's Lancome for Taylor, not Revlon but you get the point :rofl: 

@star2011Also Adriana has the MJ fragrances but her VS Intense campaign didn't get a TV commercial, it was just online promotion and she did zero press events for Intense. Meanwhile the new fragances are on TV commercials. And you are wrong, Romee and Lais both had fragrances outside VS this year, Romee had Marchesa Lais had Tom Ford and DKNY. Listen, is not my fault Sara isn't getting booked for beauty, I'm just saying her not having anything going on for her is probably huge part of the reason why she gets more beauty from VS :idk: 

Moving on, have you seen any Sara and VS commercials on TV this year?

But neither Garnier or Maybelline still user her image, that's the whole point you keep missing. There is no conflict of image use, but whatever you want to believe :idk:  

As far as commercials go, the VS YT channel states when a commercial is online or TV so you just need to check that. I do think they've been doing less commercials and events this year which is odd.

33 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Look Clauds, Sara is THE BEST model VS has and deserves recognition for all the work and success she brings them. Just accept that and stop arguing. 

And if someone gets a single job remotely related to Sara, as Taylor did, they are obviously bitches