Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^^^^ agreed.

Taylor event photos are coming out and she looks amazing but I don't like her dress. I feel like I've seen it on another model but different color

The hair and makeup is great, but ugh, the bandage dress. I guess you're not officially a VS angel until you wear one.

Bandage Dress, Check. 

Obligatory product holding, Check.

Big Happy Smile, Check.

Yeah, she's an angel.

Looking good, even if it's the VS Angel Uniform.

This is going to be long winded rant, sorry for the grammatical mistakes but here goes.

So I went to the event in Chicago and it was kind of disappointing. I arrived pretty early and they had employees stationed outside with flyers about the event. I took one of the flyers and asked what I had to buy in order to get into VIP, thanks gab6565 and everyone at Bellazon for the tips! After making my purchase(You're limited to a body by Victoria Bra or $50 worth of some new skincare line), I proceeded to find the line with a receipt that had VIP scribbled on it with a circle around the total. Well come to find out the line doesn't form for VIP until an hour before the event, so you have to wander around the store, and the "non-VIP" line starts outside the door and on the sidewalk which was empty.

While waiting inside I met some fellow fans and they were super friendly, but we felt like we were loitering. Finally at 6 they started letting everyone who had the VIP-access line up in a special cue inside(about 40-50 people total), as an overzealous DJ screamed out "I'm pulling raffle numbers" every 5 minutes with blaring music! As we are all standing in line we notice someone plop down a stack of Taylor photos that looked like a Sears Catalog lingerie cover or a modeling 101 portfolio(she's wearing a beany and holding her face in her hand with her entire body cropped), this is when the realization hit. We glanced at the flyer and noticed it said that you only get to say "Hi" and get an autographed photo of Taylor ONLY, I REPEAT YOU DON'T GET TO TAKE YOUR PHOTO WITH ANY OF THE NEW ANGELS, just a signed photo of the Angel!

They proceeded to tell us that we cannot take photos, have more than one photo signed and other rules. At a few past 7pm Taylor walked out and she looked even better in person! They start to usher us in-front of her with a sticky note that has our name on it. As everyone said before, you have MAYBE 15 seconds to say Hi and they tell you to keep it moving! The teen girl, a few people in-front of myself literally had one of the rude security staff grab her by the waist to move her along, are you serious? On my turn the security guards breath was on my neck the entire time so naturally I felt rushed so I asked her how she liked her day in Chicago! Some of the people I was waiting in line with had gathered and started to complain or return their purchases. After walking outside I saw maybe 50 people had gathered in the "non-VIP line", many asking who Taylor Hill was to the girls handing out flyers or others that that had been attracted by a line, meanwhile I was wishing I could tell them all what I waited hours for. I looked down at the photo in my hand that had my name scribbled on it and "Love Taylor Hiill" WITH 2 I'S!! WHAT??

Overall I feel like Victoria's Secret botched this one bad! I love Taylor, and I don't blame her for this at all. However Taylor isn't Adriana, Alessandra or even Candice whom all pose with fans at these press events. I blame Victoria's Secret, they don't owe me anything but after spending $50 and waiting hours it just seemed pointless. The details on VS All-Access came up way after the event was announced, if I knew I had 15 seconds to ask a cheesy question and walk away with a catalog photo I would have thought twice about attending. Why on earth wouldn't a company want the face of one of their "Newest Angels" plastered on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other social media with fans? What better way to generate publicity and buzz, especially from fans at these events, usually real super fans like myself who actually go out of their way to attend these functions. Recognizing the face of a spokesperson is everything, hence taking photos with that spokesperson for exposure. I don't think anyone uploaded their "signed" photo of Taylor online. The entire atmosphere of the event felt tainted and low brow, now I'll make sure to wait to see the exact details of the event before going out of my way.

Rant Over =) Open to questions!

She actually signed them on the spot, this lady walked around and asked you for your name and gave you a sticky note with it written out on it.

Loll I agree! It would be easy to recover that second "I" into an "L", she even put a cute heart on the first "I". Hiill

I was just thinking the other day how I almost miss when they'd make all the girls wear matchy matchy things to events because it was so cheesy. #bringitback

Lmao when the HL bandage dresses were basically the VS uniform? :rofl:

They read this thread and just responded to what we wanted. :rofl:

Taylor looked amazing, and it was nice that she did more than just the signing in Chicago, with the baseball game.

^^^ I'm excited about Sara's events. She's the snapchat Angel to go to, so I'm excited to see it all

I also want to see Stella :ninja:

Sara's taking over the IG, not Snap, but I hope she gets the chance to snapchat it too ahah