Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Elsa is just out of this world beauty, her eagerness to prove and how humble she is, a total package, this one is gonna have a long future with VS.

Next, who else is waiting for VS to upload Kate grigorieva on being an angel, VS must have paid her the least to give her close to no jobs, that being said, the ten girls must be paid way less than the Platinum 5 lol .

tried watching the video with CC (close captioning) because I'm at the library

and I get this.... can someone at VS get fired :rofl:

kp47jfX.png

Youtube is the one to blame. Those are auto generated

true, that's actually generated from Google translator toolkit.

Try to go on settings and chose the automatic translation to another language you speak. It's soooooo hilarious hahaha

Oh, come on. And the day Dri, Ale, Candice... etc., were made angels I'm sure some people said they would never be "bombshells" as Heidy, Gisele, Selita, KK, Naomi, Tyra, etc.

Candice blew up all over the internet on after her first walk, I remember that. My brother fell in love with Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio when he saw them at their 2004 Angels Tour. Keep in mind that was Alessandra's first year on the spot. I mean, I feel like you guys are thinking I hate these new angels, I don't. I just think they are a new definition of bombshells, that's all.

The trends change, everything change... that's natural, s#&t happens. Fresh faces are needed, I'm not saying u're hating on them, I'm just saying that one day there would had been fans of Gisele, KK, Heidy, Tyra, etc., saying those "new girls" weren't enough to be compared with their angels, and look at them now. These new girls are just starting, let's see what happens in a couple of years.

tried watching the video with CC (close captioning) because I'm at the library

and I get this.... can someone at VS get fired :rofl:

Youtube is the one to blame. Those are auto generated

It happened to one of the videos my company uploaded onto YT. There were F-bombs left and right that did not belong :pinch:

However VS could have checked the CC prior to making the video public. They could have easily edited the caption in the settings :cain:

Lily and Bee are bombshells? Missed that memo.

@toodarnhot - I tried! I made it a day, that's good right?

So did I.

And I.

They are beautiful women but I wouldn't go as far as calling them bombshells.