Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

A swim show would be cool if they did one I'd love to see Camille in it she looks great in all her swim work.

Anyone know the status of all other current angels with having swim in their contracts? I know Ale doesn't have it anymore because of her own swimline, I think shes the only one but its been time since I've seen Adriana and Karlie do Swim so any info on that is appreciated.

Out of curiosity, has it even been confirmed that Martha, Stella, Jasmine and Lais are all confirmed to be signing up Angel Contracts?  I don't get VS, this year, they decided to do an opening roster featuring Martha, Stella and Jasmine. I can understand Lais, but..

Anyways, I kinda had a gut feeling Doutzen would leave one way or the either. Earlier on this year before VSFS2014 came out, I was thinking to myself that Doutzen will have the FB because she's the only one without FB. Who knew Adri and Ale got them... again. They could have had it next year for the big anniversary instead but nope, had to be this year. And Doutzen probably left because she saw no further prospects or improvement for her modeling career with them.

Can we all start championing for #AsianForVSAngels instead? LOL. I really want Sui He to be angel, although it's just a bloody daydream.

Bah, Sui He has walked her 4th year of the show and she hasn't even gotten her wings (cancelled actually, right?). And people like Maria came in last year and she's got bloody wings now -_-. Sometimes I feel like VS casts Asian angels just to show the world they "embrace diversity". It can't be Sui He never got her wings because her body couldn't handle it, I think she could handle wings. Even Ming Xi gets more attention in PINK.

VS, WHY U NO LIKE ASIAN ANGELS.

Doutzen looked beautiful in the interview although I did not understand anything lol

I really don't think Stella will be the new Angel she didn't do well at the VS Fashion Show her face expression was weird but I'll cut her some slack since it was her first show. I feel like is Martha replacing Doutzen and Elsa replacing Lindsay!

Yes I agree VS needs an Asian Angel, I like Sui she is cute.

Doutzen looked beautiful in the interview although I did not understand anything lol

I really don't think Stella will be the new Angel she didn't do well at the VS Fashion Show her face expression was weird but I'll cut her some slack since it was her first show. I feel like is Martha replacing Doutzen and Elsa replacing Lindsay!

Yes I agree VS needs an Asian Angel, I like Sui she is cute.

I actually think Sui being perceived as cute is one of the major reasons why VS isn't taking her seriously. I mean, no doubt Sui can be sexy. But VS is looking for sexiness in their angel lineups and Sui is this sweet smiling, beautiful, cute model half of the time. She comes across as beautiful, but I wouldn't say sexy, except maybe in some segments like Fairy Tale and Snow Angels from last year. The rest of her segment walks and poses are usually kinda cute instead. This is like the third time she does her cute bow..

But if VS actually considered an Asian angel, I think it will be good for them in terms of international recognition and sales and fanbase too.