Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Idk why you all talk shit about Beyonce she's great singer and all her songs are amazing (unless that's not your music taste) she's not seeking attention the way Miley, Nicki, Lady Gaga(back in the days) do it or Rihanna from time to time, she has some class and real energy, I haven't heard any song of her to say "It's crap", beside I don't even see how she's seeking attention? By having great performance worth watching but not getting in slutty outfits or twerking? But I think she should not perform at VSFS, she will totally steal the show and I think VS won't go for her but I do hope they use some of her songs for a segment

I rest my case. And I never liked her personality, which is as fake as her hair.

Agree. For me, Beyonce is only overrated attention seeker/money lover performing weird crazy dances with clothes that don´t suit her. I liked no-performer VSFS much more. One performer during "runway break" is ok though.

+1

Every year people swear the artist are going to steal the show and every year the models shine. This is a models show, people know that... the artist no matter how big they are end up playing second fiddle. I can't think of a show where the angels didn't have enough screen time or media attention. So Beyoncé's ego might be as big as her butt but she's going to blend in like all the other artists did, or she can sit this one out

It all comes down to editing. VS sure spent a lot of time lingering on Adam Levine, Justin Bieber and the models' husbands/bf. If VS wants Beyoncé to be the star, she'll be. And I doubt Beyoncé would even consider perfoming if she is to play second fiddle to the models.She comes off like she has to be the brightest star. See: everything Destiny's Child ever.

Nipples are only to ever be used for breast feeding, and even then, they should be heavily covered so there isn't an inch of bare flesh. 

And Beyonce's personality > Katy the Racist's Personality :whistle:

Lol, her best friend is black.

post-36478-0-1446077498-50735_thumb.gif

All kidding aside, Katy is not a racist. She might have done some slightly culturally insensitive performances but dressing up as a geisha does not make one racist, not even in oversensitive America. Racism is the belife that separate races exist within the human race and that some are inherently superior. In that respect, Beyonce comes off as a lot more racist than Katy.

And Katy can perfom live. Her previous VSFS performance was pretty good and so were those, for instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eGe0KM7_D8

In fact the VSFS is the perfect setting for Katy, because it prevents her from jumping around everywhere and getting out of breath.

"I have a black friend, I'm not racist." Please. 

And Katy has consistently appropriated culture. The geisha thing was not a one time incident, and her continual appropriation means that she views other cultures as nothing more than a prop she can use to look cute in her videos. That lack of respect is pretty damn racist to me. 

Her songs are still annoying as hell, regardless of her terrible personality.

I hope with all myself that that kinda girl-dolly-child Ariana Grande does not performe this year. Everybody seems to be obsessed with her at the moment. I find her terribly annoying and useless.

2 years ago, there was a hoax that Taylor was gonna perform. Then the following year she did.

Last year VS had to deny that 1D would perform. I think out child performer quota is maxed ouyt for this year.