Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I see no said Toni tweet :p

https://www.facebook...357774684307697

Now do you see....Just keep clicking the " >" button where it says ANGEL TWEETS....There are 2 tweets by Toni about Coachella and one by Lais !!!!!

Ohhh I see, thanks :flower:

^ I think they already lost it with Karlie. I thought all the new angels Lily A, Erin, Chanel, Behati, Lindsay except Candice were bad choices but with Karlie, they hit rock bottom.

I would be beyond thrilled to see her and the rest of the new angels go and in their places see either of these girls - Emily, Toni, Lais, Bregje, Barbara, etc

^ I think they already lost it with Karlie. I thought all the new angels Lily A, Erin, Chanel, Behati, Lindsay except Candice were bad choices but with Karlie, they hit rock bottom.

I would be beyond thrilled to see her and the rest of the new angels go and in their places see either of these girls - Emily, Toni, Lais, Bregje, Barbara, etc

LMAO! :rofl:

Well, so far neither Toni nor Lais seem on their way to be on VSAA (no hidden pic, no tag, no nothing), so we'll have to wait and see. Plus, it wouldn't be the first time VS "falsely" reports them as Angels. That being said Lindsay/Rosie/Candice/Chanel/Lily (and Emanuela) all got ANgel profiles before becoming Angels so who the heck knows...

. . . way . . . too . . . much . . . emphasis . . . on . . . VS

Can't you guys just enjoy the models you like, ignore the one's you dislike and be happy if new ladies come in that you love without over speculating everything and turning the thread into something that belongs on telenovelas? :rofl:

It's all been said before (dat dead horse -&- stick)

Care to explain?