Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Barbara & Toni will add nothing to the current lineup :idk:

To the contrary, I think Barbara could be the naughty but nice Angel that they are missing :D She is a bit mischievous and has a twinkle in her eyes.

600full_karen_mulder.jpg laetitia_casta_20060519_131380.jpg Model_Toni_Garrn_verdankt_Karl_Lagerfeld_neue_En.jpg

Exactly which target are supposed Toni & Barbara to cover? VS has NINE spokesmodels right now, they pretty much covered every target, except for maybe the african americans as far as I know neither Toni & Barbara cover that area.

I find ridiculous that people complain about Erin & Lindsay being Angels together yet Toni is supposed to be adding diversity? Last time I checked she had the exact same type of look as Lindsay & Erin. Same for Barbara, she would add nothing that Adriana & Doutzen aren't bringing already, and to that add the fact that Barbara is terrible doing interviews (can't speak about Toni because I haven't seen her). I like them both, I actually like them both more than what I like most of the Angels but there's absolutely nothing they can bring into the table, same for Sara Sampaio & Elsa Hosk.

^ I'm not too familiar with Toni but she reminded me of Claudia Schiffer before I even knew that she is German so that's a good thing...

I feel a little sorry for Kylie. But some of the things she says could be explosive:

The day after I won, one of the Victoria’s Secret execs e-mailed to tell me that I’d caught the eye of one of the celebrities at the after-party.

“You should get together with him,” he said.

“But I’m married! And completely in love with my husband,” I replied, refusing to meet.

Victoria's Secret responded to Bisutti in a statement released to People today.

"Ms. Bisutti has made numerous fabrications and misstatements of fact regarding her brief association with Victoria's Secret. In 2009, Ms. Bisutti won an online amateur modeling competition and hasn't worked for us since that year... She was never a Victoria's Secret 'Angel' as defined by the terms of our Angel model contract."

:rofl:

post-1004-0-1446080856-28111_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446080856-33333_thumb.jpg

That is YOUR opinion and your opinion only and while you are entitled to it, it is by no means the general opinion....Hardly.....Looks wise( face) and body type wise Barbara is completely different when you compare her to the other current Angels...Yes she has light skin,dark hair and blue eyes (but if we go only by the colour of her hair and the eyes the only one who even slightly resembles her face wise is Miranda Kerr; Barbara and Adriana look nothing alike while Lindsay,Erin and Candice ALL have blue eyes and blonde hair and tall lanky athletic body types like Toni Garrn) Plus her body type is vastly different...Barbara is shorter than all the other much taller girls ,has a NATURAL hourglass figure with amazing curves that does not need a push up bra to be enhanced or even created...she is also the only East European girl and with Toni one of the two European models.....

And Yes,she can conduct an interview in English and get her point across quite well Thank You very much ...This year she was the L'Oreal Beauty Ambassador and Intl Guest at the Annual Prestigious LMFF in Melbourne .... LMFF and L'Oreal set an entire day aside for Barbara to conduct interviews in a hotel suite ...a Press day and every Australian beauty/fashion blogger ,reporter, journalist and TV anchor who interviewed her described her as charming, funny ,modest and a wonderful subject...not one had a single negative word against her ....and lets's be honest out of all the current VS models and Angels the ONLY two who are articulate,perfectly fluent , gracious and media savvy are Lindsay Ellingson and Cameron Rusell...and no wonder...Cameron is an Ivy League( Columbia) grad and Lindsay is a Uni grad too...the others are okay but nothing spectacular....nothing memorable....

Come on these women are exclusively selected by VS to look gorgeous, sell some bras and panties , take some pics with their fans and conduct some interviews ...VS is not looking for Nuclear physicists...they are looking for beautiful girls who can sell their brand and their lifestyle....

Yes,Lais is different..Yes,she has gorgeous dark skin and would appeal to the African American clientele...but her body is as tall and thin and athletic (less curves more muscles) as Lindsay, Erin,Behati , Candice,Toni Garrn etc etc ..she may not be as scary skinny or super tall like Karle Kloss but body type wise Lais brings nothing new to the table !!!!!

I am glad that VS is making plans to add Barbara, Lais and Toni to the Angel list....Soon Adriana and Alessandra will leave ...When ???/ Only time will tell but they can't be with VS forever so I think it is a smart move to slowly groom these three gorgeous girls who are fresh, young and sexy to be ready for the spotlight ....soon....

That is YOUR opinion and your opinion only and while you are entitled to it, it is by no means the general opinion....Hardly.....Looks wise( face) and body type wise Barbara is completely different when you compare her to the other current Angels...Yes she has light skin,dark hair and blue eyes (but if we go only by the colour of her hair and the eyes the only one who even slightly resembles her face wise is Miranda Kerr; Barbara and Adriana look nothing alike while Lindsay,Erin and Candice ALL have blue eyes and blonde hair and tall lanky athletic body types like Toni Garrn) Plus her body type is vastly different...Barbara is shorter than all the other much taller girls ,has a NATURAL hourglass figure with amazing curves that does not need a push up bra to be enhanced or even created...she is also the only East European girl and with Toni one of the two European models.....

And Yes,she can conduct an interview in English and get her point across quite well Thank You very much ...This year she was the L'Oreal Beauty Ambassador and Intl Guest at the Annual Prestigious LMFF in Melbourne .... LMFF and L'Oreal set an entire day aside for Barbara to conduct interviews in a hotel suite ...a Press day and every Australian beauty/fashion blogger ,reporter, journalist and TV anchor who interviewed her described her as charming, funny ,modest and a wonderful subject...not one had a single negative word against her ....and lets's be honest out of all the current VS models and Angels the ONLY two who are articulate,perfectly fluent , gracious and media savvy are Lindsay Ellingson and Cameron Rusell...and no wonder...Cameron is an Ivy League( Columbia) grad and Lindsay is a Uni grad too...the others are okay but nothing spectacular....nothing memorable....

Come on these women are exclusively selected by VS to look gorgeous, sell some bras and panties , take some pics with their fans and conduct some interviews ...VS is not looking for Nuclear physicists...they are looking for beautiful girls who can sell their brand and their lifestyle....

Yes,Lais is different..Yes,she has gorgeous dark skin and would appeal to the African American clientele...but her body is as tall and thin and athletic (less curves more muscles) as Lindsay, Erin,Behati , Candice,Toni Garrn etc etc ..she may not be as scary skinny or super tall like Karle Kloss but body type wise Lais brings nothing new to the table !!!!!

I am glad that VS is making plans to add Barbara, Lais and Toni to the Angel list....Soon Adriana and Alessandra will leave ...When ???/ Only time will tell but they can't be with VS forever so I think it is a smart move to slowly groom these three gorgeous girls who are fresh, young and sexy to be ready for the spotlight ....soon....

I got an essay due next week you got me?

Here's the full VS statement, I'll highlight my favorite quotes of it.

Kylie Bisutti’s ‘I’m No Angel’ Allegations: Victoria’s Secret Responds Exclusively

When Kylie Bisutti won Victoria’s Secret’s first-ever national model search in 2009, she called it “a dream come true” and admitted to “always practicing my runway walk.”

But she’s been laying low for the last few years — until Wednesday, when she gave an interview to the New York Post alleging that she felt like “a piece of meat” working for the lingerie giant, and saying that she was required to “play down my marriage … because I was supposed to be flirting with everyone all the time.”

She also says that she quit the glamorous life of being a Victoria’s Secret “Angel” to honor God, and has written a book about her decision, called I’m No Angel.

Until now, Victoria’s Secret hasn’t commented on Bisutti’s allegations, but in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE, they say that Bisutti is overstating her association with the brand and, in fact, was never an official Angel. Check out the company’s full statement below, then tell us: What do you think of the latest Angel drama?

“Ms. Bisutti has made numerous fabrications and misstatements of fact regarding her brief association with Victoria’s Secret. In 2009, Ms. Bisutti won an online amateur modeling competition and hasn’t worked for us since that year. The prize for the winning contestant was the unique opportunity to a one-time walk in the 2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Ms. Bisutti also participated in a swim photo shoot in 2009. That was the extent of Ms. Bisutti’s involvement with Victoria’s Secret. She was never a Victoria’s Secret ‘Angel’ as defined by the terms of our Angel model contract. And contrary to Ms. Bisutti’s claims, she was never offered any subsequent modeling contracts or opportunities with Victoria’s Secret despite her multiple appeals for further work. She has repeatedly fabricated her work experience with Victoria’s Secret — including a relationship that simply did not exist.”

Sounds to me someone was a little bitter because she didn't get a call back

No, Kylie knows what she's doing.

Yep, not to be too cynical but she knows that appealing to the Christians can bring her money, attention etc. I think that there is an interesting disconnect between her message (sexy=selling sex=bad) and her huge implants. Either way I feel a bit bad for her because she couldn't reach her dreams and she seemed sweet but the way she pads her modelling achievements just makes her look ridiculous. Something is off with her emotionally.