Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

TBH I doubt the reason Karlie is everywhere is because she sells. I think it's because they want her to sell, so they're pulling out all the stops to make her one of their "it-girls", it may work (see Candice) or flop (see Chanel), we'll see.

i agree

I'm all for thought-provoking discussion on model-related issues but all I'm gathering is 'Karlie's body is gross, Candice tries too hard/is used too much, and Miranda is an attention whore' over and over and over.

Oh and in case people forget...ALL THE MODELS GET PHOTOSHOPPED!

I like Karlie too. These girls are clearly bringing something to the table for VS or they'd get the axe. Yes, VS is pushing them but if they weren't seeing a return on their efforts, they'd stop. They're a business first and foremost.

If you are here for thought-provoking, you are in the wrong thread my dear. :ninja:

I just choked. :laugh:

I'm all for thought-provoking discussion on model-related issues but all I'm gathering is 'Karlie's body is gross, Candice tries too hard/is used too much, and Miranda is an attention whore' over and over and over.

Oh and in case people forget...ALL THE MODELS GET PHOTOSHOPPED!

I like Karlie too. These girls are clearly bringing something to the table for VS or they'd get the axe. Yes, VS is pushing them but if they weren't seeing a return on their efforts, they'd stop. They're a business first and foremost.

If you are here for thought-provoking, you are in the wrong thread my dear. :ninja:

Oh, I started noticing that quite awhile ago. I thought that perhaps people would stop beating a dead horse with these topics :idk:

No. Candice and Adriana are on the first few outfits you see without even scrolling and Barbara, well, Beliebers...

Oh? Then Karlie and Doutzen and Miranda's outfits (in that order) should be behind Barbara's as the most loved since they're all the first few models you see. With the exception of Barbara who you say have the Bielibers

Victoria wants you to vote for your fave outfits in the last show. Plus they're asking us questions, like "WHAT DO YOU

TUNE IN FOR?" And ya'll already know what majority of the people already chose. LMAO. They must be confused as to why Justin/Riri/Bruno didn't help ratings.

http://vsallaccess.v...nsider/#/circus

They should have done this like 100 years ago. Plus Pink also wasn't voted as the best segment

No. Candice and Adriana are on the first few outfits you see without even scrolling and Barbara, well, Beliebers...

Oh? Then Karlie and Doutzen and Miranda's outfits (in that order) should be behind Barbara's as the most loved since they're all the first few models you see. With the exception of Barbara who you say have the Bielibers

And that's why Adriana's second outfit only has 300 likes or so. Because she's sooooo popular.

Never underestimate people's laziness.

Business is business, and while I believe they do want karlie because of her popularity/high fashion addition to be an it girl, I doubt she's hurting sales ;)

I'm just saying that she's rather new and they're more in the sowing phase than the reaping one.

I honestly don't mind Karlie being with VS or even becoming an angel. She is a great model, has an eye catching catwalk, speaks well, and has very fun and charismatic personality in my opinion. I'm just now to fond of her body and how it looks/photographs sometimes in lingering and bikinis. VS should handle her like they did with Candice and how it seems they are doing with Barbara and slowly transition her into the company and becoming one of the main girls that way it will give her time to get the hang of things and for her body to possibly fill out a little, instead of just thrusting her into the main line, commercials, campaigns, covers, ect already. which brings me to believe that VS knows Karlie isn't VS material or at least not yet and are just using her because she is high fashion's current "it girl" like Chanel was and once her popularity dies down in the hf world they want have any use for her anymore but I do hope I'm wrong and that doesn't happen but Karlie whole thing with VS is reminding me a lot of Chanel's. :no:

Oh and sorry for the long rant lol

Maybe Barbara doesn't need as much help to get started? The stunt with Justin Beiber at the VSFS was brilliant PR work. Not to mention she has the body for it...

I think maybe they want to keep her new and fresh...they don't want people to tire of her?

I honestly don't mind Karlie being with VS or even becoming an angel. She is a great model, has an eye catching catwalk, speaks well, and has very fun and charismatic personality in my opinion. I'm just now to fond of her body and how it looks/photographs sometimes in lingering and bikinis. VS should handle her like they did with Candice and how it seems they are doing with Barbara and slowly transition her into the company and becoming one of the main girls that way it will give her time to get the hang of things and for her body to possibly fill out a little, instead of just thrusting her into the main line, commercials, campaigns, covers, ect already. which brings me to believe that VS knows Karlie isn't VS material or at least not yet and are just using her because she is high fashion's current "it girl" like Chanel was and once her popularity dies down in the hf world they want have any use for her anymore but I do hope I'm wrong and that doesn't happen but Karlie whole thing with VS is reminding me a lot of Chanel's. :no:

Oh and sorry for the long rant lol

o.o Couldn't vs find a smaller bra so Karlie's not swimming in the cups? :rofl:

I don't think the term Angel means the same thing it did 5+ years ago.

I think VS changed the concept of a VS Angel when they decided to go a different business route. Now it seems like Angels are nothing more then models who work for them - which is why every new model that works for them is called an Angel by not only the media, but the company is well.