Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

*insertslookwhatyoumademedogif* (I'm on my phone :angel:). But in all seriousness, I thought it would be much easier to get the 100 posts in a small amount of time! In other news, would you like to have taytay bless VS runaway for the 400th time? 

God no. I can't stand her anymore. Pre-1989 Taylor I'd be all for. Not anymore and especially not after the times she has been on and taken over the runway. 

1 minute ago, tatehill said:

God no. I can't stand her anymore. Pre-1989 Taylor I'd be all for. Not anymore and especially not after the times she has been on and taken over the runway. 

I'm afraid to comment on vsfs here since it's off-topic but I'm nervous that the fact she is in the guest list is the confirmation we were missing. I tolerated the first time she performed by the second one was overly annoying. I almost never watch that show because of her (which is a shame because it was pretty nice tbh) 

Just now, Scarlet said:

I'm afraid to comment on vsfs here since it's off-topic but I'm nervous that the fact she is in the guest list is the confirmation we were missing. I tolerated the first time she performed by the second one was overly annoying. I almost never watch that show because of her (which is a shame because it was pretty nice tbh) 

I'd take that guest list with a grain of salt. Anyone with some photoshop skill could whip it up but I think there's a lot pointing to her possibly being there other than the guest list. 

Guys I am fully aware that the VS Fashion Show thread is locked and I know people are posting in here which is fantastic but this thread isn’t meant for fashion talk. I completely understand you want to discuss it but this is discussion in regard to the brand, Angels, commercials, campaigns etc. I have enjoyed that the thread moved forward like 20 pages in a day as I created this thread a long time ago but let’s discuss VS news in here. So we don’t lose track of it. Someone mentioned that a new commercial aired during Walking Dead. Anyone got info on it?

39 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Weird that they aired it during TWD...most of its audience is a males 25-54 in rural areas...

That shade to TWD thoo! They might consider offering some lingerie to their girls as a christmas present. I would certainly enjoy it.

23 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

I think it was a "teaser" version of the holiday commercial..it would be great to get it up here..I'll try to check on dvr

Was it an all golden satin theme? I'm so here for it!

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Guys I am fully aware that the VS Fashion Show thread is locked and I know people are posting in here which is fantastic but this thread isn’t meant for fashion talk. I completely understand you want to discuss it but this is discussion in regard to the brand, Angels, commercials, campaigns etc. I have enjoyed that the thread moved forward like 20 pages in a day as I created this thread a long time ago but let’s discuss VS news in here. So we don’t lose track of it. Someone mentioned that a new commercial aired during Walking Dead. Anyone got info on it?

Omg i've noticed thread moved so much for a day and i thought vs holiday was out haha, literally i was like HOW THE HELL I MISSED THIS:excited:

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Weird that they aired it during TWD...most of its audience is a males 25-54 in rural areas...

Males that have girlfriends/wives? Although I dont want people buying my underthings for me. :Angel:

6 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Lots of females watch TWD, myself included so I'd say it was a good spot, it ran during Talking Dead as well. 

Ive been seeing it pop up alot more as paid posts on FB. Ill screenshot next time I see it. The shiny collection in particular, I must note.

5 minutes ago, fashionlover16 said:

Do you know when the Christmas commercial will be out?

I read on Lily's Instagram that she can't wait to get to NYC to watch it with Ed this week

Still trying to figure that out, i've notice Karlie will be with Ed this week too so maybe they will watch it all together? 

29 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Lots of females watch TWD, myself included so I'd say it was a good spot, it ran during Talking Dead as well. 

TWD is one of the most popular shows outside of football so it doesn't surprise me that a commercial ran during the break. 

I didn't watch last night's episode so I'm really in the dark about this commercial. I've read so far that it's a teaser for the holiday commercial since the girls are in satin? If anyone can post it I'd appreciate it!

22 minutes ago, fashionlover16 said:

Do you know when the Christmas commercial will be out?

I read on Lily's Instagram that she can't wait to get to NYC to watch it with Ed this week

They usually premiere the Christmas commercial the day of the show, but they do other commercials using some footage from that shoot but the main thing is released the day the show airs. Lily is probably going to shoot VS or do something brand related and see it then