Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

@CrazyGEN

Yes, I remember that guy too. :D I think his goal was to be in the top ten richest people in the world and he was upset with Forbes’ way of calculating wealth so he said he would turn his focus on some other lists.

As far as the woman goes, wasn’t that more of an example on how start-ups can gain huge amounts of money before they have proven to be viable successes? Her product didn’t end up performing like they had hoped.

I don’t think you would be able to find 10 male models getting paid over a million per year but it’d be unbelievable to me if you didn’t find 10 male models earning over $300k a year from modelling. So I think either the agencies wanted certain names to be on the list (promoting their top talents with also high fashion appeal instead of their commercial models) or Forbes wanted certain types to be on the list (has at least one major client or at least one campaign for a known high fashion designer)

So something similar might’ve happened to the women too. Forbes wants to write about the lifestyles of the rich and famous so I think they’d want the models on their list to be glamorous and easily recognizable. So Victoria’s Secret Angels and some mainstays in high fashion.

On 8/31/2016 at 9:55 AM, medicenevs said:

I knew there it was something fishy about Taylor, Jasmine and Lily's place in the list! But, why lie? What can they win with that?

Of course they can win, the list can be a gauge to clients on the models's fees and worth so they are prepared to pay and can command the fees.

I don't know about Taylor and Jasmine but I live in the other side of the world and I saw Lily's MK video advert playing in the MK stores over and over again, her manolo blanik billboard ad in my local magazine and her ad for CH fragrance in departmental stores.

The point I'm trying to say is that the fees seems appropriate esp if it is not just seen worldwide online but physically used in retail stores and billboards worldwide.

Lily did have her best year yet and the 4 million mark seems possible before agencies fees and taxes.

VS contract, Michael kors fragrance and jet set, Manolo Blanik campaign, her own velvet tees and CH fragrance and also just saw some bts pics of her and karlie kloss for the fall campaign as well.

14 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

Of course they can win, the list can be a gauge to clients on the models's fees and worth so they are prepared to pay and can command the fees.

I don't know about Taylor and Jasmine but I live in the other side of the world and I saw Lily's MK video advert playing in the MK stores over and over again, her manolo blanik billboard ad in my local magazine and her ad for CH fragrance in departmental stores.

The point I'm trying to say is that the fees seems appropriate esp if it is not just seen worldwide online but physically used in retail stores and billboards worldwide.

Lily did have her best year yet and the 4 million mark seems possible before agencies fees and taxes.

VS contract, Michael kors fragrance and jet set, Manolo Blanik campaign, her own velvet tees and CH fragrance and also just saw some bts pics of her and karlie kloss for the fall campaign as well.

It was a stuart weitzman campaign the one that lily was in, but i get what you say... I mean it was Lily's year in terms of campaigns and shows, before she was just a pretty model that became angel, now she has more "status" in the modeling world

8 hours ago, freevsangel said:

It was a stuart weitzman campaign the one that lily was in, but i get what you say... I mean it was Lily's year in terms of campaigns and shows, before she was just a pretty model that became angel, now she has more "status" in the modeling world

My bad, I only do follow Lily's thread and no one else.

Just felt the need to highlight the amount of work Lily has done, she had her best year and it would naturally meant the most she made regardless how accurate the earnings are.

Also, Lily was doing some work for bulgari, anyone knows what is it?

Those in the stuartz weiztman campaign all ended up on the list right? 

Taylor Hill was also in MK right and on the list.

They must pay really well I guess.