Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

14 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Wrong, Tobias, myself and @Clauds would be dreamy. :rofl:  I will sister wife the hell out of myself for Tobias. 

+1

This is the real dream. I'd learn to bake all kinds of shit for Tobias :rofl:

7 hours ago, 500daysofbryan said:

Lol

Elsa and Taylor are their new main girls. Candice and Behati are so 2015 to VS now.

+1 As much as I think Elsa and Taylor are gorgeous, I'm gonna get real tired of seeing their face around this year for VS. 

On 1/23/2016 at 2:29 PM, 500daysofbryan said:

Elsa and Taylor are their new main girls. Candice and Behati are so 2015 to VS now.

I'm already starting to see Taylor backlash, the usual 'they have soooo many girls, why are they just using that one' and 'if you're going to lose Adriana you better use the hell out of her now'. Elsa, not so much. Don't know what it is about her but I've yet to find anyone who truly hates her.

I'd also add Sara in with their main girls. If you want new/old angel comparisons, Candice and Bee are Taylor and Elsa, and Sara is a much lest accomplished Adriana. In terms of usage in adverts and such.

I'm just wondering, with the same old, same old "Too much angels" crap. We all know this is only because the current angels aren't actually bringing in enough star power. Do you guys think that VS would've had been different had Daria, Ana and Isabeli didn't reject their contracts and were signed on as opposed to say Iza and Selita (okay, Selita probably as the lone black girl, and KK was a shoe in especially since Gisele was still there_ and stayed for a while, not just the 3 year start off and then bye? 

The Taylor hate is going exact same how Candice got it, hate for being used so much on everything that it just over does it for most people they end up getting fed up with her and the crazy fans annoying everyone else just like Candice has. It is no fault of the model they are just doing their job, at least they aren't like Nadine Leopold who just posts all her old VS pics all the time living in the past with barely any new work.

4 hours ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Elsa, not so much. Don't know what it is about her but I've yet to find anyone who truly hates her.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who hate Elsa. She is a cold hearted bitch after all.

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

"She is a cool hearted bitch after all" I don't know why but that make me remember the Elsa fan drama when she unfollowed every fan acc, that was hilarious.:rofl::rofl:

It wasn't funny!!!!!! :cry: She broke so many little hearts when she did that. So many tears. 

On January 22, 2016 at 4:16 PM, toodarnhot said:

Jerome confirmed they shot a commercial in LA. Just Martha, Taylor, and Elsa though. The still of Taylor is beautiful. 

I understand why Taylor and Elsa are being pushed...Martha boggles my mind. Martha is just like Vita, one of Ed's crushes that he refuses to acknowledge that they do nothing for his brand 

2 hours ago, phang.s said:

I understand why Taylor and Elsa are being pushed...Martha boggles my mind. Martha is just like Vita, one of Ed's crushes that he refuses to acknowledge that they do nothing for his brand 

Because with Lily probably leaving soon they need to make sure their connection to T.Swift through one of her bffs remains strong.

10 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

It wasn't funny!!!!!! :cry: She broke so many little hearts when she did that. So many tears. 

Oh no, poor them:cry:. The funny part is that they we're like "SHE'S SUCH A B****" and then she explain everything and they we're like "yasssss, queen, when will your fave ever, I LOVE YOUUUUU".:rofl:

Thank you, @Syria. I suspected something like that to be the case because I think that the reason why Barbara Palvin stayed away from Twitter for so long was because she had followed so many people who had begged her to follow them. Maybe using her account wasn’t as much fun anymore as she got more famous and popular.

It seems like an easy mistake to make when you are first gaining some recognition but still see yourself as a regular person. Having fans would seem weird yet exciting and flattering so you might want to thank them by following them back. Yet there can come a time when the difference between a celebrity and fans becomes so big that the celebrity has to create some distance between himself/herself and the fans.

Maybe Barbara should to do some sweeping as well.