Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Ummm wtf how is it Miranda or Behati's fault? :rofl: like seriously. It's their fault VS hired them for having a young look.

I actually think miranda was ok. I think Behati started the young look thing. But last year was really when it went down hill. At least, Marisa, Doutzen and Rosie look like women.

tayolorhill.png

Does anyone know what happened between Emanuela de Paula and Victoria’s Secret? At one point, it seemed that she was in the running for becoming a new Victoria’s Secret Angel. Apparently, she went to castings for the 2015 VSFS but wasn’t chosen.

I seem to recall that she prioritized some other company ahead of shooting for VS so maybe that ruined her chances of getting an Angel contract. Maybe she didn’t even really want to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel but still wanted to walk in the fashion show.

I Am sick of VS using woman who have baby faces to model there lingerie  brand it's uncomfortable and distracting . 

Only pedo's who like dating girls who look like they're 16 think that's hot .  Its starting to really creep me out and I myself have a baby face. 

I miss seeing girls who were curvy like Stephanie  Seymour and had the bone /face structure of Naomi Campbell and Claudia Schiffer.

Please Dear God someone replace Sophia she destroyed this brand when she turned it from commercial models to  the size 0 high fashion models. :goose-wft:

Oh and take Ed out also  he is just too much heard  too much dirt about him. Can barely look at that jackass.  

Emanuela was supposed to join the Angels along Lindsay, Rosie, Candice and Chanel but she missed both the Christmas commercial and the VSFS, so I guess it was 2 strikes, you're out.

Also, say what you want, but VS is only following a general trend. Everywhere in the fashion industry models are younger and thinner, probably because the brands grew tired of overpaying the womanly supermodels and went for younger and thus less savy and less expensive models. Also targetting younger customers is a rather smart move because they'll probably keep on going to VS stores after they outgrow PINK. Sure the latest VSFS was a relative flop but VS is still making bigger profits every year so I doubt they'll change much of their marketing startegy.

1 hour ago, Siemgi said:

Emanuela was supposed to join the Angels along Lindsay, Rosie, Candice and Chanel but she missed both the Christmas commercial and the VSFS, so I guess it was 2 strikes, you're out.

Didn’t her agency make a mistake in having Emanuela booked to do a shoot for another brand the day of the Victoria’s Secret fashion show? But maybe Emanuela signing a contract with Gina Tricot was something that Victoria’s Secret really frowned upon if she did that when she was still up for consideration to be a new Angel for the company.

She missed the Christmas commercial for something else, I can't remember what and then her agency accidentally booked her a shoot the day of the VSFS, Emanuela and her team tried hard to change the shoot but they couldn't get out of it, and as Siemgi said I guess it was two strikes and VS decided to drop her, probably because of her shitty management.

56 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:
58 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ It was "5 Golden Wings" and they happen to have 5 veterans so it all worked out! :thumbs_up:

Yeah, but like Candice wasnt there in the video they replace her with romee and at the end, they only had the four main models mith wings