Bellazon

Your All Time Favourite Characters

Kevork89

There have been some great characters over the years in Movie and Television. Name your top ten all time favourite characters portrayed in Movies and TV. They can also be based on books turned to TV or Movies. Mine are in no order.

1. Dexter Morgan from Dexter - Wow what an amazing character. Michael C. Hall is an amazing actor. I loved Six Feet Under and love Dexter. His portrayal is truly fantastic. The best character on TV at the moment and ever.

2. Neytiri from Avatar - Zoe Saldana played her so perfect. She captures the essence of this character and i felt for her so much. Neytiri is such a fun character to watch. Visually stunning.

3. Ace Ventura from Ace Ventura - Jim Carrey is my all time favourite actor. Whatever role he plays i love. But Ace Ventura is one of the best characters ever created. One of the funniest movies. It may sound odd but he truly inspired me lol.

4. Laurie Strode from Halloween - Halloween is my all time favourite Horror Movie. And Laurie is my all time favourite survivor girl. Just a great character wondefully portrayed by Jaime Lee Curtis.

5. Bruce Wayne from Batman Begins and The Dark Knight - My favourite is Christian Bale's performance as him. None of the past Batman's compare to his performance and interpretation of Bruce Wayne. Great character.

6. Jason Bourne from The Bourne Trilogy - Great character. I know there are alot of comparisons but this character is much better then James Bond. James Bond seems to glamorous but Bourne is a bad ass tough guy. Matt Damon is the only one to play this guy.

7. Norman Bates from Psycho - Wow what a scary guy. To this day this guy still gives me the creeps. Anthony Perkins was wonderful in this part. Like i said i'm still damn scared of him.

8. Santanico Pandemonium from From Dusk Til Dawn - This might be the perv me coming out but come on. I guess this is more for the scene but no one can forget that scene of Salma Hayek. I wish there was more of her character in the movie. "You'll be my foot stool. And at my command, you'll lick the dog shit from my boot heel" just one of my favourite all time quotes.

9. Juno from Juno - I love this character. Such a funny, know it all teen. Great character in a masterpiece movie. Ellen Paige is a genius.

10. Will, Grace, Jack, Karen from Will & Grace - This is my all time favourite TV Show. I know they count as four. But they are an ensemble. I know most people like Frasier and Friends and Seinfeld more. But Will & Grace in my opinion is one of the best Sitcom shows ever. With four of the best characters you could have. My friends and i quote Will & Grace on a daily basis and love each and every single character. A great show. Great cast. Fantastic characters.

well let's see...

Elizabeth Bennet & MR.Darcy in Pride & Prejudice(Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen)

Jane Austin in Becoming Jane(played by Anne Hathaway)

Sara Deever from Sweet November(played by Charlize Theron)

Andrew Shepherd from The American President(played by Michael Douglas)

Christina Yang from Grey's Anatomy(played by Sandra Oh)

the list goes on, maybe I'll post some later because I don't remember anymore right now

and my all time's favorite character is Gregory House from House m.d(played by Hugh Laurie) :wub:

Great Idea! :)

1. Dexter Morgan (Dexter) --- Michael C. Hall

2. Chau (Off Centre) [!!!!! FUNNIEST. DUDE. EVER.] --- John Cho

3. Ron Burgundy (Anchorman) --- Will Ferrell

4. any character by Dave Chappelle (Chappelle's Show) (favorites being Samuel L Jackson, Tyrone Biggums, Niggar Family's Milk Man and many many others :D)

5. Bob Harris (Lost in Translation) --- Bill Murray

6. pretty much any character played by Terry Crews (Click, Puff Puff Pass, Benchwarmers, The Longest Yard etc.)

7. Nate Fisher (Six Feet Under) --- Peter Krause

8. John Dorian (Scrubs) --- Zach Braff

9. Morishita (Survive Style 5+) --- Yoshiyuki Morishita

10. Aman (Survive Style 5+) --- TADANOBU ASANO

11. Fox Mulder (The X-Files) --- David Duchovny

11. Dae-su Oh (Oldboy) --- Min-Sik Choi

12. Perry Cox (Scrubs) --- John C. McGinley

I probably forgot tons though :ermm: but this is pretty much in order :hehe:

have to agree with midnight lady...

Dr. Gregory House :gocho:

post-33394-1263075458_thumb.jpg

my favorite part is in an episode :p ...he makes a bet with Caddy that for every clinic patient he doesn't touch he gets 10 $,and for every one he has to touch he gives Cuddy 10$ :p

And then there's the next scene, a teen measuring his own pulse, and House says to him to count them till he says stop. So after some seconds House says stop, and this boy goes with a stupid number like 123 :laugh: And House says "Either you're very bad at math, or you're gonna die in 2 seconds." There passes a brief pause, for about 5 seconds and House shakes his head and says:"Nah, you're just bad at math." :rofl:

my favorite part is in an episode :p ...he makes a bet with Caddy that for every clinic patient he doesn't touch he gets 10 $,and for every one he has to touch he gives Cuddy 10$ :p

And then there's the next scene, a teen measuring his own pulse, and House says to him to count them till he says stop. So after some seconds House says stop, and this boy goes with a stupid number like 123 :laugh: And House says "Either you're very bad at math, or you're gonna die in 2 seconds." There passes a brief pause, for about 5 seconds and House shakes his head and says:"Nah, you're just bad at math." :rofl:

hehe, nice one ^^

i´d also write down my favorite scene...but i cant really pick one -_-

its not just a scene i like about him...its just like the whole character! 

I'd have to say that all time favorite character would be Jason Bourne. Just like kevork said, you can try and compare him to Bond, but Bond is just too glamorous, tuxedos and Aston Martins don't really go well with a character who is supposed to do all the covert ops. I think I saw a post somewhere where a guy was trying to give evidence why Bond might even be gay. But that's besides the point.

And Juno was a really awesome character. I think that almost every character in that movie was just amazing. But Juno especially.

月島雫, 天沢聖司 in 耳をすませば :wub:

Ed Bloom in Big Fish

# Will add more once I remember

you know the first one is like hdfhsgjdg sajdhsgdjsgajghadghsadg to the rest of us :cain: :p

I can see it :persuazn:

Edited it :ermm:

robert downey jr. -- lincoln osiris/tropic thunder

hugh jackman-- wolverine

walter bishop-- fringe

jeferey donovan/michael weston sam axe/bruce campbell-- burn notice

patsy and edina-- absolutely fabulous

lance sweets/john francis daley-- bones

spike/james marsters-- buffy the vamp slayer

eddie arlett-- keen eddie

hannibal lecter!!

johnny quid-- rocknrolla

sam and dean winchester-- supernatural.

monk/tony shalhoub-- monk

huey and riley-- the boondocks

josef costen/ jason dohring-- moonlight

connor and murphy mc manus-- sean patrick flannery and norman reedus from BOONDOCK motherfuckin' SAINTS!

I've forgot that-Anthony hopkins as hannibal lecter is amazing :|

hehe, nice one ^^

i´d also write down my favorite scene...but i cant really pick one -_-

its not just a scene i like about him...its just like the whole character! 

I know :wub: I just love him

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like Al Swearingen played by Ian McShane in Deadwood.

Hunter S. Thompson played by Johnny Depp in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Doc Holiday played by Val Kilmer in Tombstone.

Kitty played by Jean Harlow in Dinner at Eight.

• 1 month later...

In No order

1. Jason Bourne

2. John McClane - Die Hard - Got to love the all time smart ass cop

3. Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs - NCIS

4. Nash Bridges - Don Johnson role

5. Fonzie - Happy Days

6. Indiana Jones

7. Al Bundy - Married With Children

8. Joe Friday - Dragnet (Original)

9. Rooster Cogburn - John Wayne Movies (Rooster Cogbrun & True Grit)

10. Hawkeye Pierce - MASH

This is gonna sound so stupid, but for as long as I can remember, Scar has always been my favorite character. Yeah, it's a cartoon... but he's still bad-ass. I remember being six and thinking he was the coolest thing ever. I wasn't like most kids. :D

scarv.jpg

1. Randy "The Ram" Robinson - The Wrestler

2. Ming The Merciless - Flash Gordon

3. Al Bundy - Married With Children

4. Marv - Sin City

5. Reese Bobby - Talledega Nights: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby

6. Dirty Harry Callahan

7. Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker

8. Antoine Chigurh - No Country For Old Men

9. Fox Mulder - X-Files

10. Borat

• 1 month later...