Bellazon

Why more into the female models?

worshipper pa

That is exactly the problem.

Everyone thinks it's cool.

The media and everywhere else keep potraying it as cool.

Every teenage comedy usually features some lesbian scenes.

My friends keep telling me the same shit over and over again.

In most blogs/LJ/Myspace 15 year old girls write "I love kissing girls. Am I a dyke? I don't know, that's just the way I am."

A recent survey shows that more women are experimenting with homosexual relationships.

EVERY freaking idiotic female kiss another girl and proclaim "That's just the way I am."

When the truth is they are all moronic herd conformists!

T.A.T.U. does it to sell music, while they do it to impress stupid boys!

People who think that lesbians are cool are encouraging the lesbian fad, thus indirectly making fun of people who are really lesbians.

THIS IS BULLCRAP!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmm sorry it took me so long to read this haha. ok i agree that lesbianism as a "fad" is incredibly stupid. i dont like the way its portrayed as some fad thats cool and hot on tv...thats incredibly insulting imo. now real lesbians, i have no problem with. i misunderstood your original comment "lesbians are not cool" to mean something slightly different. thanks for clearing that up though.

• 1 month later...

In most blogs/LJ/Myspace 15 year old girls write "I love kissing girls. Am I a dyke? I don't know, that's just the way I am."

A recent survey shows that more women are experimenting with homosexual relationships.

EVERY freaking idiotic female kiss another girl and proclaim "That's just the way I am."

People who think that lesbians are cool are encouraging the lesbian fad, thus indirectly making fun of people who are really lesbians.

THIS IS BULLCRAP!!!!!!!!

yeah i know this girl whose sort of a crowd follower and seems to have adopted the gay thing to be cool. <_< i reckon shes really gonna hurt someone in the process of realising that she is in fact not a lesbian

:laugh:

u shallow bastard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not "shallow", it's "beauty racist".

Please use the politically correct term.

Which idiot invented the term "beauty racist"? *whistle*

Everyone in here is a beauty racist.. :ermm:

Just so. This forum is inherently superficial. We're all drooling over Adriana's body, not her personality, right?

Maybe most of aren't superficial in real life, we don't judge a solely on how they look, but we're certainly only paying homage to what we find physically beautiful here on this site.

Everyone in here is a beauty racist.. :ermm:

Just so. This forum is inherently superficial. We're all drooling over Adriana's body, not her personality, right?

Maybe most of aren't superficial in real life, we don't judge a solely on how they look, but we're certainly only paying homage to what we find physically beautiful here on this site.

Correct. Even if I hate gisele's personality, I still find myself drooling over her.

male models look gay and feminine im more into the real men. and im into female models simply cuz they are stunning. adriana :)

Why don't you just say that male models are metrosexual!! They care how they look and by the way not all male models are gay. They have to look after their appearance bacause of their job. Models are meant to showing off the things they are representing. Its the same to female models either, they have to keep their body in great shape and etc...

• 2 weeks later...
male models look gay and feminine im more into the real men

That's one of the most supid thing so far. You're not the only one saying that stuff on that thread but since u the last one... i quote u. I got a lot of gay friends, and none of them are feminine. If a guy looks feminine to u then say he looks feminine or even sissy, but don't say he looks gay cuz not all gays are feminine ! stupid clich

I'm not into male models because many of them look too young, feminine and delicate. I like my man to be a man not a boy. Also, I just can't drool over a guy whose job is to take pics in his undies...but that's just my honest opinion. I am much more swayed by personality than looks! Being beautiful on the outside isn't enough to get me interested (I live 3 miles from Beverly Hills so I see lots of pretty boys everyday and it gets old)!

Also, I look to female models for fashion, makeup, and hair tips!

Edited by lilbabe80

• 3 weeks later...

thats dumb

i love male models...ppl need not judge so much

its their job to have a look like that and personally i like it

well w/e theyre equal to me..and male models are equally paid just as female..but we have tendencies to think that male models are neglected and thats not true..tho the female modeling industry is bigger, so what..there lots of male models out there as well

• 2 months later...

THIS IS BULLCRAP!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Omg ... that's a fad :blink:

damn it, everything is taken! I wanted to start that lol jk

Actually, because it's a fad .. it will fade soon, that stuff will get played out in no time 4sure.

Fad's always die... the cycle goes on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...