Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

@PinkCouture Pretty much zero to no chance unless an ACTUAL threat arises but we all know how that one goes :cain: Well that was one of many reasons why Obama got POTUS vs. Hilary but yep, her voting for that war was a nasty mark on her. And now she has that Goldman Sachs money quote to deal with :ninja: Seems like she can't keep track of all her inconsistency the further she goes into the race. And yep, same here, no way the right is EVER getting my vote with how their party is structured.

Ah yes, good ol' Billy and that charisma, he's always had that about him and he's leaving his sent all over her campaign. Kinda curious if that will rub some people the wrong way since she is basically using her husbands past experience to prop her up vs. her own qualifications without needing him. Some might see this as her not being fit for POTUS?

LOL yep, let's add in John Boehner while we're at it :laugh:

:rofl: Oh Pinky have you fallen for Rad Gav? :p You are NOT ALONE there. There are so many women who want to jump on him :D I'm guessing you saw his guest appearance on Bill Maher's show?

@ILUVAdrianaLimaFor a while she was trying to separate herself from Bill but with Bernie catching up and some of her past poor decisions resurfacing I think she is freaking out. That's why I think she brought out Bill. I am not sure whether it was a good decision or not. We will see. Personally I don't think Bill would impact her campaign significantly and she is overestimating Bill's influence and power.

Between Weeping Spray Tan and Eddie Munster's Doppelganger, I find the latter more punchable. Speaking of the Munster I just realized Ted looks like Grandpa! :oh_no::laugh: 

Rad Gav, is that what he's called? :p I bet he has quite a few extras on the side ;) I think he has been on Real Time a few times. 

@PinkCouture Hmm, I can't wait to see how the "Bill" variable plays out in the end. I guess Hillary knows she's not having the ease of getting the nom as she once thought :D

Oh jeez :rofl: Nice call there :p What about Mitch McConnell then? :whistle:

What I read in a few comments so yes :laugh: Oh you know he does :shifty: Hmm, I will check it out on YouTube later on when I have time :hehe:

Be thankful for all your loved ones and the people around you. Don't leave off on a negative note, always make a positive impact on someones life.

Our town was gripped with tragedy, and you just got to hold your friends, family, a little tighter, and don't take any day for granted. And I hope that people don't learn to do that until after a tragedy hits you.