Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

We're going to be close to that this week/end. 

I'm sad because someone came home sick today and the DR said it was possibly the flu. :cry2:He's probably going to be stuck at home the next couple of days. This coming off of a sick week, week before last. 

@Désir, will you show pics of the new pup when you get it? 

If any of you are on Twitter you can use the hashtag #BellLetsTalk and Bell Canada will donate $5c for every tweet to mental health programs. Most programs are Canadian based but some do work with other countries for all sorts of things from additions to mental health awareness and support programs.

On 27/01/2016 at 7:56 AM, CanLVS said:

If any of you are on Twitter you can use the hashtag #BellLetsTalk and Bell Canada will donate $5c for every tweet to mental health programs. Most programs are Canadian based but some do work with other countries for all sorts of things from additions to mental health awareness and support programs.

I hate Bell but i love that they do this every year

5 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I like the container the salt came in Dave. 

Yeah the salt shaker is pretty cool :D It's like a condensed of France: A Eiffel Tower, French flag, they even written "Paris" (...i wonder why) :D 

Basically, they put on it all what people need to know about this country lol I hope the salt come from France at least, after all that lol